2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

kept refreshing on my phone and fsr popped up
same thing happened here I was so happy 
nthat.gif

Got my 12 and checked out 2 minutes flat on NDC. Tried again for ***** n giggles and they where sold out. The thirst is real.

OOS now smh how do I get through on the foams with the ease and strikeout on these? And I now I could have refreshed the new release page but I'm locket pissed off that Nike never tweeted a link what the hell is that about?

OOS now smh how do I get through on the foams with the ease and strikeout on these? And I now I could have refreshed the new release page but I'm locket pissed off that Nike never tweeted a link what the hell is that about?
you had to search nike "dunk low premium sb" and it would bring you directly to the page

I don't think they do when it's non-TLO. I just kept refreshing my search for the name of the shoe and it brought me directly to the page. sorry, man. congrats on getting the foams though. I tried helping a friend get a pair and struck out.

Last edited:
I doubled up on the Hackey Sacks in the hopes at least 1 pair matches lol... ndc and spot were pretty easy if you were quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeSomeRice

sooo... are people doubling up on the Sacks? I got a pair at 5am and i'm happy.

whats wrong with doubling up? they like what they like.
nothing. it was a general question, then a statement. :smile:

congrats to all that got a pair.

yall think the highs will get eaten up as well!? lololol. i really wanted the lows to have more suede in the back, which was why i passed, but lookin at the highs im starting to feel the lows was definitely the better pair had i made a decision to buy.

Anyone can gimme a good price on what low de la souls go for? DS sz 9.5? Sorry to break up the hackey sack talk ^_^

check your PM real quick

sooo... are people doubling up on the Sacks? I got a pair at 5am and i'm happy.

Yeah, I was gonna double up off a pair on NDC but decided I wanted to go for a few other things that are releasing this week. The longer you get into this, I find the need to double unnecessary and most people double off nowadays to only get trade bait or offset the price of buying a popular/wanted pair. It's not like I'm short on wearing some shoes the next day.

yall think the highs will get eaten up as well!? lololol. i really wanted the lows to have more suede in the back, which was why i passed, but lookin at the highs im starting to feel the lows was definitely the better pair had i made a decision to buy.
if you check the thread throughout the day someone might post a place that does phone orders for the lows so you still have a chance

Back
Top Bottom