2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Vacaville outlet has blue hero's for 60 and brickhouse lows for 70 fsr's of each let me know if you need a pair I'll grab it now

Haven't been in this thread for a while...that's my bad...

Recent pickups:

Am I the only person that got two pairs of the same laces in my janoski hackey sacks?

BTW, Giraffes and those chairman bao's are at my local spot (Ubiq). Call them, if they have your size, I'll pick them up later and ship.

Peace.

Last edited:
Haven't been in this thread for a while...that's my bad...

Recent pickups:

Am I the only person that got two pairs of the same laces in my janoski hackey sacks?

BTW, Giraffes and those chairman bao's are at my local spot (Ubiq). Call them, if they have your size, I'll pick them up later and ship.

Peace.
Hey whats up I just called and held an 11 pm me for any details or I can jus pm u

Returned my baos earlier today and picked up the hacky sacks + some super discounted 2012 stussy sweatshirt

For the people who picked up the HS today, how's the pattern and the shoes overall? The pictures online didnt do a great job

Aiight... so what other major retailers didn't release today??

I think I'm SOL regardless tho; the retailers who normally rep for my size released their pairs today.

Baos were WAY easier for me to obtain :lol: I literally turned DOWN three opportunities to cop those at retail. But those were GR and these are QS---

Last edited:
To me it was pretty decent. What you'd expect from a 2014 SB Dunk I guess. Nothing bad, but nothing mind blowing. I still wish they didn't simply print the hackeysack styling on the shoe.
me too, but that was never the plan according to the product page on NDC. #SADFACE

Back
Top Bottom