2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Im the opposite. Still like them, but they're not high in my list anymore. If I happen to score a pair on a good deal, Ill grab it, otherwise Ill scope out other shoes. 
Yea, I'm not gonna pay ridiculous but If I can find a pair for like $140, I will put the trigger

most of the pairs I saw were 400+

the market is really tapped on these
Eh. I'd be hesitant to say that eBay absurd prices are the norm. You can get at flight club for $300 so I wouldn't pay a dime over $200 for a DS GR pair. Maybe the QS Pack I'd pay $350 for but that's TOP dollar with lace locks, box, DS, etc.

Eh. I'd be hesitant to say that eBay absurd prices are the norm. You can get at flight club for $300 so I wouldn't pay a dime over $200 for a DS GR pair. Maybe the QS Pack I'd pay $350 for but that's TOP dollar with lace locks, box, DS, etc.
same I was willing to pass for that much

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeSomeRice

my 2 yr old smelled his BelAir's again the other day.. #FATHEROFTHEYEAR
do kids really like jordans?
my 5 years old cousin only likes shoes have captain rex on them.
my son who is most 3 has quite the collection of Jordan's already ( been stocking up on sizes through 3y ). he has his favorites.. and I think the shoe smelling thing is just him copying daddy.

the funny thing though is when i tell him uncle @airmaxtech is coming over he'll ask "you go to store get shoes?"

Last edited:
Never saw those prices for WPF.Only for the concept version but the other version $180-$230 usually.

dammit i almost bought those just because... must resist... what are they anyways? lol.

..and what's the concern with shipping confirmations? i haven't encountered nike ever canceling any of my orders.
Think some ppl were dubbing them the moonrocks when they first released but I never called em that. And same here on the shipping confirms from NDC.

#onfootmonday

Think they look WAY better with the black Wu socks :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: My god I love these things!

Got my girls Blue Heroes in today and man they look even better in person. I didn't even know the back upper heel portion was the nylon ripstop stuff. It looks nice in that area. Perfectly done CW IMO.

Just placed an order on FliestKicks.com - anybody have any idea how long they take to ship to the states?

Back
Top Bottom