2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ nice pick up. got my pair in the mail from the Skater's Advocate restock. They're taking forever cause of a USPS mailing screw-up. Never shipping with them again if I can avoid it.

Need another lead on those Brazil lows. Didn't have a 13 when i called this morning. Still have 10-12 however (if anyone is still looking).

Were there really no 13s made in the SPoTs?
what Brazil lows??? the outlets?

Finally received my Jpacks from mainland. Little disappointed that I got a pair with issues. Not sure whether I'll just keep em or try and return them.

I'm crying for ya, I hate it when the nike antics occur. Shouldn't be happening gettin kicks knackered from the jump.

I finally got a pair of Quagmires for a decent price of the bay, seller says worn once. Now to wait for them to arrive. This is my first time buying previously worn kicks, anyone have any tips or do anything as far as cleaning the insoles etc....

i want to say most likely, but the thing is ccs always gets their shipments late so if they do get them it won't be for another week or two 

And even then it might be for backordered stock that won't get there until the end of May.

Finally received my Jpacks from mainland. Little disappointed that I got a pair with issues. Not sure whether I'll just keep em or try and return them.
My star dunks came with issues too from Premier the right toe box had a big scuff on it :frown:

Its a 2014 Nike release, flawed pairs are to be expected.
Fixed lol..honestly though, I'm more surprised when I get pairs that don't have minor defects. I really don't pay too much attention to it though cause I'll be wearing them and it's not like anyone else is even gonna notice.

Back
Top Bottom