2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

oh and I don't blame them at all.. I learned the shoe game is every man/woman for themselves back when we received the BGrade Paris Dunks on my day off when I worked S/R at the Folsom Factory Outlet. I am thankful that I did get to see a co-workers pair in person though.

That being said, HMU if you have some info on releases :rofl:

Hey guys, can I get opinions on this lace swap?
Looks pretty dope to me

Those sommps were the seller with all 4 somps right differnt sizes? I was gonna snipe them all at $148 and flip them local but knowing people wanted them i didnt snipe it. Guess it worked in your good grab! Congratz

I gues its true that sometimes lettig it go would give someone a chance and a great deal.. If we both sniped. It wouldnt have been so great for whoever won. My max was at $148.88 and he had $20 shipping i beleive.. Good grab. Good thing i let it go since it wasnt my size and didnt want to hog..
you still have the Somps sz 8 ds?  PM me if so   thanks

Those teaser pics of the BS collab were nasty...they overhyped with their IG and now the shoes for the most part are underwhelming.

Excuse me for being lazy, but what else did I miss this weekend?

Last edited:
oh and I don't blame them at all.. I learned the shoe game is every man/woman for themselves back when we received the BGrade Paris Dunks on my day off when I worked S/R at the Folsom Factory Outlet. I am thankful that I did get to see a co-workers pair in person though.
Ouch.

I'd like to know why they stick with the lace bags for the AJ x SB releases but got rid of them so long ago on all the rest.

Does that black pair have a glue stain on the Royal shoe?

Back
Top Bottom