2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For my Ohio folks..FCFS at Martini

Im almost there myself ill give it a shot when something good comes out again. But if the website crashes again im done until the next good thing again. Then ill keep repeating lmao

I've had better luck with other websites

Any NTers in the High Desert I just spoke with Pharmacy in the Victorvalley mall and they will the white pair only and have just 8 pairs.

He said they will be charging $200+ for them tho :x:smh:
Hope some you guys can get a pair it'll be a game time decision for me cause I REALLY don't feel like camping out.

Any NTers in the High Desert I just spoke with Pharmacy in the Victorvalley mall and they will the white pair only and have just 8 pairs.

He said they will be charging $200+ for them tho
sick.gif
:smh:
Hope some you guys can get a pair it'll be a game time decision for me cause I REALLY don't feel like camping out.
Don't waste your time.  I spoke to them about the Diamond Dunk and it went from 28 to 24 to 20 to 16 pair by release. They said it would be a FSFC, then due to security it became a raffle. I'd travel towards LA if you wanted to lock these down in person. 

Don't waste your time.  I spoke to them about the Diamond Dunk and it went from 28 to 24 to 20 to 16 pair by release. They said it would be a FSFC, then due to security it became a raffle. I'd travel towards LA if you wanted to lock these down in person.
what la places would you recommend?

As mentioned previously:

Originally Posted by LoveHateSelf

LA and OC heads

Garage in HB has an "unconfirmed count of 170 pairs"

This is True.
I just saw and spoke with one of the Representatives from Garage this past weekend at DXC/Little Tokyo Swat Meet.
Box Price...No "Up" charge.
Also, Salvation in Irvine is rumored to receive the same/about the same, 100+, of the Lance Mountains.
BUT, what has not been confirmed is how many pairs of each "Color."
He could not say/would not say.

You can call and confirm.

As mentioned previously:

Originally Posted by LoveHateSelf

LA and OC heads

Garage in HB has an "unconfirmed count of 170 pairs"

This is True.
I just saw and spoke with one of the Representatives from Garage this past weekend at DXC/Little Tokyo Swat Meet.
Box Price...No "Up" charge.
Also, Salvation in Irvine is rumored to receive the same/about the same, 100+, of the Lance Mountains.
BUT, what has not been confirmed is how many pairs of each "Color."
He could not say/would not say.

You can call and confirm.
salvation is getting them , but hes not sure if there doing a raffle or not

Really hate clutter and requests as much as everyone else but I haven't had any luck on my own and could really use some help guys....

I've just gone back 20 pages through this thread and have had difficulty finding the information. I'm willing to actually camp for these (lance mountains) this weekend. Does anyone know of a spot in Long Island/NY area that will have them? I've tried calling, nikeSB store locator, google, and even hitting up a couple of shops... They either "dont know yet" or just simply gave me a no. If anyone can PM me with a spot, that would be greatly appreciated. Haven't camped for a shoe in a while but I'm willing to on these. Thanks guys.

Really hate clutter and requests as much as everyone else but I haven't had any luck on my own and could really use some help guys....

I've just gone back 20 pages through this thread and have had difficulty finding the information. I'm willing to actually camp for these (lance mountains) this weekend. Does anyone know of a spot in Long Island/NY area that will have them? I've tried calling, nikeSB store locator, google, and even hitting up a couple of shops... They either "dont know yet" or just simply gave me a no. If anyone can PM me with a spot, that would be greatly appreciated. Haven't camped for a shoe in a while but I'm willing to on these. Thanks guys.
not sure about LI

but the majority of the usual suspects in NYC have yet to announce anything which is typical - usually don't see stuff until tues/wed of release week

so far the only thing i have seen is flight 23 which is giving out raffle tickets

if i had to guess based on how it has been recently for hyped QS SB releases this year, most places will likely be raffle

They have their own thread bro

not sure about LI

but the majority of the usual suspects in NYC have yet to announce anything which is typical - usually don't see stuff until tues/wed of release week

so far the only thing i have seen is flight 23 which is giving out raffle tickets

if i had to guess based on how it has been recently for hyped QS SB releases this year, most places will likely be raffle

Thanks for the info, plan on heading to flight 23 tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom