2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

thanks guys. i used to have the ryu's but i sold em

i just use the BBcode from the flickr share options. One thing to look out for is NT censors out any swears. So when you get the BB code link for your image from Flickr, it's usually a bunch of random characters in the URL and if any of them happen to spell out a swear word or something like it (i.e. @$S or something like that), it will mess up the URL. When that happens to me, I just choose a different size image and the BB code is a little different

thanks guys. i used to have the ryu's but i sold em

i just use the BBcode from the flickr share options. One thing to look out for is NT censors out any swears. So when you get the BB code link for your image from Flickr, it's usually a bunch of random characters in the URL and if any of them happen to spell out a swear word or something like it (i.e. @$S or something like that), it will mess up the URL. When that happens to me, I just choose a different size image and the BB code is a little different
Thank you bro. I appreciate you taking the time to explain.

@dapenthousepimp  real nice ^^ too bad my money tied up right now smh
Yea I love these and they seem to be drying up at decent prices. Hopefully someone here that wants em can grab em.

New pickup, aka premature consolation prize bought last week haha, should be delivered today.  If I can find the time, I'd like to do my best @verse001  impersonation and post some good pics using Flickr and the tips he gave. +1 to you sir for all your great pics, although fair warning, I don't have a great camera 
eyes.gif

And another one: (Too bad MY money is tied up right now haha, I need these)

Nike SB Petoskey - Size 12 DS - $169.99 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-S...7749598?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4ad6963ade

I've been hunting these for awhile now and in the beginning I thought this price was high.  As time has gone on, I don't see very many pop up for sale often, and would consider this a good deal.  If I hadn't bought the pair last week I would buy these right now.

Last edited:
Thanks Homie. If you don't have a great camera, the next best thing would be using the timer on your phone camera to give you enough time to set up a good shot. The composition of your shot is probably about as important as the camera you're using. There's guys on Instagram they get hundreds of likes off their iPhone pictures, but they take a little bit of time to make sure that those pics are really good quality versus just holding the camera out and taking a quick shot of the shoes

Yea I've messed around a little in the past with trying to set up a good shot, didn't come out too bad.  Wish the weather was better today but I'll see what I can come up with.  All I have to do now is wait for FedEx, I have no idea what time they would deliver, as I usually never use them...

waiting-is-the-hardest-part-o.gif

Yea I've messed around a little in the past with trying to set up a good shot, didn't come out too bad.  Wish the weather was better today but I'll see what I can come up with.  All I have to do now is wait for FedEx, I have no idea what time they would deliver, as I usually never use them...

waiting-is-the-hardest-part-o.gif

Presenting the Hot Rod Los Angeles Frsh Airs Nike SB Lance Mountain Jordan 1 Free Giveaway. With the purchase of a Frsh Airs H|R Signature LA Air Freshener you will receive a raffle ticket and be entered to win a FREE pair of the Nike SB Lance Mountain Jordan 1 Quickstrike. Limit of five air fresheners per customer. The winner will be chosen and announced on our instagram @HR_LA Saturday June 21st. Good Luck!

Frsh Airs H|R Signature LA Air Freshener | 9.95

2253 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
Monday - Saturday | 11AM - 7PM
Sunday | 12PM - 6PM
Phone Orders | 310.446.5527

Awesome! Only pay $9.95 for some ****** air fresheners to give me the right to enter into a raffle to pay over box (im sure they are over box) for the LM's.  Let the hypebeasts keep these.  SMH
It says the shoes will be FREE: Reading is fundamental.

Actually, they're both Premier Petoskey's. One is just a low and the other a high. That's what the 3M on the heel is supposed to represent, the Petoskey stone which is Michigan's state stone. Also where Premier is located (Grand Rapids, MI).

Last edited:
DROPPIN THAT KNOWLEDGE.

I'm not 100% positive because I only have the unbranded, but I think that's the one that comes without the P branding, and the P branded has SE on the box. But I could be mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom