2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ a lot of those sound really interesting to me. Hope it's true.

Casual Friday

jW3u958.jpg

Repped for the wear. I received a lot of compliments whenever I wore them

No pix at this time, but saw the Spring '15 Dunks.

Wizard of Oz themed Dunk Low.
- Gradient black toe to light gray upper, clear gray sole, white swoosh, black midsole and a blue plaid inside with a yellow brick road insole.
Silver Sufer Dunk High
- Black with Metallicj silver toe box, swoosh and back panel, with Clear white sole, White midsole and rest of Sneak is all black.
Royal/Black Mid
-Royal swoosh and toebox, White midsole, and rest of Snek is black.
Jade/Light Gray Dunk Low
-Jade toebox, and upper ankle area and tongue, with rest of Sneak Light Gray with a Gum Bottom.
Light Blue/Light Gray Dunk Low(Canadian?)
-Colors are very similiar to the Golf Dunk Low tNike did a few years back, back has a Black Canadian Leak on the Lower back panel, White midsole, Black Sole and Black tongue.
Deep Red/Light Sand Suede
- Toe box, side panel and upper back panel all Light Sand Color, rest of Sneak is all Deep Red, White Midsole, White Swoosh, and Gum Bottom.
Bred Dunk High
-Red Toe Box and Swoosh, and rest of Sneak is Black, White Midsole, Black Sole.
Those sound interesting. Crazy we got Spring 2015 rumors already when I'm just sitting here waiting for more pics of the quartersnacks and BP or Concepts release like:

Last edited:

Happy Friday the 13th...haven't worn any dunks in a while so I figured a little green for luck would help me out today. Have a great weekend everyone!

So.... that one list getting passed around with all the crazy retros/ switch ups (skunk lows for example)... anything ever come of that?

In for the bred highs and the jade/grey lows. both sound dope.

my red firecrackers are finally coming in today!
happy.gif

In for the bred highs and the jade/grey lows. both sound dope.

my red firecrackers are finally coming in today!
happy.gif
You're gonna love those. Suede is on point. I bought the pack at Blades NYC last year, unfortunately had to size up in the red and they didn't fit me how I wanted so I sold them, but I have been waiting to get that pair back fro a while now. My black firecrackers are a beater pair for me, so comfy.

Had to post these up, even though I haven't had the time to clean them the way I want to.  Everybody stay safe today haha...

Nike SB Jason Voorhees aka Friday the 13th

And just to add:  I never realized how much the red on the toe box wears off over time.  In doing my normal cleaning routine and removing the white laces, I found that the red from the toe box rubbed off onto the bottom side of the white laces.  No complaints, I actually prefer how they look with some wear.  Will definitely post up some better/on feet pics when I get the chance. Super busy day + crazy rain = not today
ohwell.gif

Had to post these up, even though I haven't had the time to clean them the way I want to.  Everybody stay safe today haha...

And just to add:  I never realized how much the red on the toe box wears off over time.  In doing my normal cleaning routine and removing the white laces, I found that the red from the toe box rubbed off onto the bottom side of the white laces.  No complaints, I actually prefer how they look with some wear.  Will definitely post up some better/on feet pics when I get the chance. Super busy day + crazy rain = not today
ohwell.gif

Clean shots. This is what I like to see!

ohwell.gif

dope

You're gonna love those. Suede is on point. I bought the pack at Blades NYC last year, unfortunately had to size up in the red and they didn't fit me how I wanted so I sold them, but I have been waiting to get that pair back fro a while now. My black firecrackers are a beater pair for me, so comfy.

Yeah man. I'm super hyped. I want to get the black pair at some point, but I'm running into that problem of entirely too many black kicks haha.

Yeah man. I'm super hyped. I want to get the black pair at some point, but I'm running into that problem of entirely too many black kicks haha.
Yeah but I wear those more than any of my other black kicks, except maybe my SOMP's/Air Jordan 1 Retro 97's

***EDITTED***
No pix at this time, but saw the Fall '14 Dunks.

- Gradient black toe to light gray upper, clear gray sole, white swoosh, black midsole and a blue plaid inside with a yellow brick road insole.

Silver Surfer Dunk High

- Black with Metallic silver toe box, swoosh and back panel, with Clear white sole, White midsole and rest of Sneak is all black.

Royal/Black Mid

-Royal swoosh and toebox, White midsole, and rest of Sneak is black.

Jade/Light Gray Dunk Low

-Jade toebox, and upper ankle area and tongue, with rest of Sneak Light Gray with a Gum Bottom.

-Colors are very similiar to the Golf Dunk Low that Nike did a few years back, has a Black Canadian Leak on the Lower back panel, White midsole, Black Sole and Black tongue.

- Toe box, side panel and upper back panel all Light Sand Color, rest of Sneak is all Deep Red, White Midsole, White Swoosh, and Gum Bottom.

Navy/Orange Dunk High

-Orange Toe Box, Tongue and Swoosh, and rest of Sneak is Navy , White Midsole, Black Sole.

Pix are on Stashed Boxes Now.

Last edited:

No pix at this time, but saw the Fall '14 Dunks.

Silver Surfer Dunk High

- Black with Metallic silver toe box, swoosh and back panel, with Clear white sole, White midsole and rest of Sneak is all black.

Royal/Black Mid

-Royal swoosh and toebox, White midsole, and rest of Sneak is black.

Jade/Light Gray Dunk Low

-Colors are very similiar to the Golf Dunk Low that Nike did a few years back, has a Black Canadian Leak on the Lower back panel, White midsole, Black Sole and Black tongue.

Navy/Orange Dunk High

-Orange Toe Box, Tongue and Swoosh, and rest of Sneak is Navy , White Midsole, Black Sole.

Pix are on Stashed Boxes Now.
Am I the only one that still types in n-sb.org?
nerd.gif

hey guys.. quick question about the blue lobsters..

do all the pairs come with the neon laces, or were there only certain pairs that came with them?  

im looking at a pair on ebay, they have the white laces on, and the extra set is the black laces.. i really like them with the neon laces..

Last edited:

hey guys.. quick question about the blue lobsters..

do all the pairs come with the neon laces, or were there only certain pairs that came with them?  

im looking at a pair on ebay, they have the white laces on, and the extra set is the black laces.. i really like them with the neon laces..
If I remember correctly, only the special pack (with the styrofoam box, shoe bags, etc) came with the neon laces as a bonus.

No pix at this time, but saw the Spring '15 Dunks.

- Gradient black toe to light gray upper, clear gray sole, white swoosh, black midsole and a blue plaid inside with a yellow brick road insole..
Wizard of Oz's without Red... Hmmm

Last edited:
that's cuz whose girl bought him the black sheeps but "he doesn't like them"

yea his grammar is god awful :lol: but it seems like he's going to try and "create" a pack but scooping up all the essential pieces one by one. Then he may or may not sell based on what the market is looking like a few months from now.

You are correct grammar nazi, thanks for the translation... LoL.. No hard feelings..

I will try to create the pack. I have to try and get the bs boombox , lace locks, lace pack, and paid in full tee..

Back
Top Bottom