2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anyone know how long dope factory takes to ship

Fast got my girls shadow 1's in four days Italy to San Francisco

had a feeling---this confirmed it however. :smh:

Never knew gtownkickz gtownkickz was just another reseller

If you search someone posted a place a day or so ago and they were about 40% off I believe

If someone knows this link offhand please PM it to me.

I've looked back about 48 hours and didn't see anything mentioned.

On the verge of ooping these Lance Mountains. I hate trying to resell/swapping stuff
Do it, man. Good karma has a way of swinging back around. If you don't find your size swap in the next few days you should just resell and use that to buy your pair or oop it.

If someone knows this link offhand please PM it to me.

I've looked back about 48 hours and didn't see anything mentioned.
The spot that had the jpacks  for $60 and $70 was for phone order at  Installation and they were only size 5-7.5 for both. Thats why im guessing they were so discounted

Fuxk resellers, that fuxker especially. These are fresh, but whoever pays $450 is ****ed. Maybe for all 3 pairs....
went to my local and they shipped every pair back, said they will prolly still get released like the cheech and chongs so ima wait it out.
On to the next one fellas.
YOU MAD MAN????? LMAO

Anyone has info on sanding/scraping the lance? I heard sanding paper and only cotton but not sure what is the correct way to wipe off the paint. I dont even want to match them. I just want to wear them oddly with bred and royal lol

Just wear em and the paint will come off.

If that doesn't work use Acetone.

Youtube the process so you don't destroy your shoes

Anyone has info on sanding/scraping the lance? I heard sanding paper and only cotton but not sure what is the correct way to wipe off the paint. I dont even want to match them. I just want to wear them oddly with bred and royal lol
You didn't read the thread. Oh yeah, you joined today.

If the lance mountains are like the statue of liberties just wearing them won't make the paint come off. I've worn mine a lot and there's no signs of
it chipping or cracking

If the lance mountains are like the statue of liberties just wearing them won't make the paint come off. I've worn mine a lot and there's no signs of
it chipping or cracking
This is absolutely the case. In order to make the paint come off i had to legit use a knife to scrape some off. There are obviously better ways, but my point is the top layer is very resilient and will not come off with just creasing and wear and tear. Gotta do something (skate, acetone, paperclip whatever) or it will never come off.

Back
Top Bottom