2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Grabbed those laces from fully laced, like I said earlier, I want to throw the striped set into my Clark Kent NSW highs from 09, with a gucci look of their own.

edit: Also checking my email right now, I just got another Destiny Alpha code, I'm already in so if anyone I've talked to is interested in it hit me up via PM.

For an alpha state I must say the gameplay is pretty good so far. Can't wait to see the beta next month and the final product later on. Glad to know I'm not the only one who was tuned into E3 this week lol

Thats insane! WOW...just wow....Id be livid. Have you called today yet?

Yea i emailed the shipper like bro just keep it real why lie. I went through paypal of course so getting the 230 back wasnt ever a concern. I really wanted the shoes, but id ratehr the seller be up front and say hey i already refunded you and i have the package coming back because i can make more money. Id still be pissed but i can respect the honesty.

For an alpha state I must say the gameplay is pretty good so far. Can't wait to see the beta next month and the final product later on. Glad to know I'm not the only one who was tuned into E3 this week lol

Yeah it's pretty polished for an alpha, I haven't really experienced any glitches, of course I've barely been putting time into it, since by the time matches are done I'm ready for a nap. I've had it on preorder since last year's e3, I've loved Bungie's work since the Marathon days so I've been interested in seeing what they do with a new IP.

I hope you aren't in sf the set is 30 at the shop and they held my pair. I was able to order though since I'm in southern Cali. So now the homie can chill. I didn't get charged shipping though.

I'm in SF but didn't really feel like heading out to the mall so paying a little extra to have them shipped to me was well worth it. Plus they offer free domestic shipping for all orders.

Wearing these out today. Was gonna wait for winter to break em out but couldn't wait any longer lol

A outside pic just because.

I was hearing some ppl saying that these were a bit tight and uncomfortable but they feel fine to me. Just in case anyone else was wondering.

i think i dont like the Tiffanys anymore. and the comfort on SBs is crap compared to how it used to be

Wearing these out today. Was gonna wait for winter to break em out but couldn't wait any longer lol

A outside pic just because.

I was hearing some ppl saying that these were a bit tight and uncomfortable but they feel fine to me. Just in case anyone else was wondering.

I hope you're spending most of your day indoors OR that you sprayed your feet with that gold bond foot powder, cause you know it's HOT in the South today.

I hope you're spending most of your day indoors OR that you sprayed your feet with that gold bond foot powder, cause you know it's HOT in the South today.

Yep I'm inside most of today. lol may go to the nike outlet for a bit at outlet mall but other than that my feet are cool. I expected my feet to be burning up by now but it's not bad.

If any one is in the San Francisco area I have a pack of fully laced black sheep laces and locks on hold up there at fully laced pm me if you need them

Yea i emailed the shipper like bro just keep it real why lie. I went through paypal of course so getting the 230 back wasnt ever a concern. I really wanted the shoes, but id ratehr the seller be up front and say hey i already refunded you and i have the package coming back because i can make more money. Id still be pissed but i can respect the honesty.

Put his name and other info out there so people can avoid him.

Nike SB Homer - Size 12 DS - $345 Shipped.  Price isn't great but DS pairs are rare so I figured I'd post in case someone has been on the hunt.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-NEW-Mens-Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Homer-2004-304292-173-Size-US-11-5-/191212269204?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2c8523ae94

On an unrelated note, random question:

I know flight club used to provide 'historical prices' in the form of a chart/graph for some pairs.  I used to be able to find it through a google search, but only for some pairs.  Does anyone have any info/insight into this.  I would've used it to gauge the asking price on those Homers but I can't seem to find it now...

Try Campless.com?

Back
Top Bottom