2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You guys know that "sale" is a shorter word than the ridiculously corny NT abbreviation of discount right?

DEATH TO DISCO

@John00, good looking out as always. If I could buy you a beer I would.

That white lace swap got me. After the recall, I asked my bro to pick me up a set of the Fully Laced locks and laces just to have them, I guess that worked out. Can't wait to get those this weekend. Not for everyone obviously, but I'm gonna rock em.
you got those from Walmart?

Last edited:
I had been kinda stalking them hoping for a sale on them. I guess the limited thing makes sense considering most spots don't have them for sale...and the ebay sellers don't have them posted either. Wonder if there's a story behind them, because it's a really odd color combo.

I had been kinda stalking them hoping for a sale on them. I guess the limited thing makes sense considering most spots don't have them for sale...and the ebay sellers don't have them posted either. Wonder if there's a story behind them, because it's a really odd color combo.
They're not limited at all...they're a GR from this month

I'm jw....if said store is sold out, whys it matter if the store name isn't mentioned? I did see, I'm jw why the secrecy?

I'm jw....if said store is sold out, whys it matter if the store name isn't mentioned? I did see, I'm jw why the secrecy?

It actually has to do with the shoes. They don't want any traces of it, so I'm trying to keep my word to them.

Back
Top Bottom