2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

9ecd8b0a_183516_443920782327238_1986987304_n.jpeg

please i need to verify if this are legit??? thanks

dare2dream dare2dream my sols don't have that lace protector on the first 2 eyelets and I held the door for the delivery man and helped the guy at Martinis open the boxes, so I know mine are legit

Why is the tiff box two toned with black and aqua..and the other 2014 release boxes are all aqua???

I don't have access to my shoes now but I pulled up some old pics and one looks like it has it and the other doesn't
Now I'm confused

Why is the tiff box two toned with black and aqua..and the other 2014 release boxes are all aqua???

There's been a lot of back and forth discussion on that topic, at first people thought it was going to be for QS, but other QS didn't come in the box, then they thought maybe collabs, but the SOMPs and Premiers came in the teal box. The current theory is that Nike is just dumping the QS releases that don't have the best quality into them, but there's no way they'd ever acknowledge that there's a dip in quality so who knows what the reasoning is behind what releases get the split box and which ones don't.

dare2dream dare2dream I never got a pair of those, but hadn't all nike tags switched to the nikebetterworld tag, but I might be wrong.

There's been a lot of back and forth discussion on that topic, at first people thought it was going to be for QS, but other QS didn't come in the box, then they thought maybe collabs, but the SOMPs and Premiers came in the teal box. The current theory is that Nike is just dumping the QS releases that don't have the best quality into them, but there's no way they'd ever acknowledge that there's a dip in quality so who knows what the reasoning is behind what releases get the split box and which ones don't.

dare2dream dare2dream I never got a pair of those, but hadn't all nike tags switched to the nikebetterworld tag, but I might be wrong.

Thx I just realized the baos and royals were solid aqua..and the tiff box was a two toned/glossy box

Thx I just realized the baos and royals were solid aqua..and the tiff box was a two toned/glossy box
Lmao I don't have a regular aqua box yet. The only qs I got this year are the tiffs (traded) and the aj1 set of 3.

may i ask what a fair price for walk of fame general release are?  been trying to get rid of mine and noone at all is biting

There was a theory out there that I am a firm believe of and it goes like this; the QS pairs that come in the all teal box are of superior quality compared to those in the half and half box. Example: YOTH, SOMP, Premier's (all teal) and BHM, Tiff's, Hackysacks (half and half)

There was a theory out there that I am a firm believe of and it goes like this; the QS pairs that come in the all teal box are of superior quality compared to those in the half and half box. Example: YOTH, SOMP, Premier's (all teal) and BHM, Tiff's, Hackysacks (half and half)
yeah but the LM pairs that just released are pretty high quality

and they are in a half/half box

yes, i know, they are kind of an exception as they are not a straight SB

yeah but the LM pairs that just released are pretty high quality

and they are in a half/half box

yes, i know, they are kind of an exception as they are not a straight SB
Ahh gotcha, haven't really paid attention to them tbh but from what everyone in here says they're pretty nice....I suppose maybe it's not EVERY release then. Guess we're back at the beginning lol

Looking for a pair of yoth's in a 12, ds preferred if anyone wants to move em before I hit ebay.

Ended up picking up the blacksheep laces on an impulse, I figured I could use them in other kicks, but I'm not quite sure yet.

I don't know why nike didn't do a cool half aj half sb box. The paper was nice.

I have soooooo many DS dunks I don't know why I'm hoarding them lol

Legion Pines and MIAs will get worn soon :lol: now that I know SneakerCon is free in LA I'll probably unDS a pair

Man I need that premier $50 sale back in my life.

Back
Top Bottom