2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Higher quality or more limited pairs seem to come in the two tone boxes. Like tiffs, lance etc.But i think somps came in one tone box. 

The two tone glossy boxes are sexy. 
nthat.gif

the best material dunks came in the regular teal box 

YOTH & SOMP. Tiffs were pretty widely available imo just hype made it seem low numbers.

Civilist will run you about $140- $160 DS.

Last edited:
Ha.

So I commented on somebody's FB post where they were selling these BS collab. 

Guy PMs me with : 

RARE THO

everyone wanted them before they were scrapped, these are a legit shoe bro

whatever you say

& yes it is a lot of hype .... But what is every shoe

I don't care about the look of the shoe, all I care about are these bills

Good morning folks. 
laugh.gif

I know someone in my area whose selling a pair of the Concepts Ugly Christmas Sweaters (the Grey one) in a 9.5 for $110 if anyone is interested

Oh you eBay snipers......I was winning a pair of WPF with 20 seconds left and the price jumped $30 dollars haha. Still a great price they were sold at for $140 shipped.

Did the Valentine's also get the half/half box love? Thanks for bringing this up because I was wondering the same.

I have soooooo many DS dunks I don't know why I'm hoarding them lol

Legion Pines and MIAs will get worn soon :lol: now that I know SneakerCon is free in LA I'll probably unDS a pair

Man I need that premier $50 sale back in my life.

When is sneaker con in LA?

Damn why can't they be a 12 I need to chill as well for a min I have 10 pairs in route right now and leave for a month long vacation next Friday

Just because I find him hilarious and the Statues are featured. Wish he would make more vids. 

@Aeropooch

Last edited:
Man why do people sell on ebay if they have no intention of checking on their listings everyday and responding to messages. Drives me nuts.

What's in the box?

Laziness. I'm a sous chef, I get my boxes from dry goods that come in my restaurant. It's not hard at all.

I shipped out a pair of tims a few months ago, spur of the moment. Went to ups next door to ship it out so it went that day, the guy behind the counter says, it's cheaper if I just tape the shoe box and send it this way. I just laughed, no thanks, I'll pay the 2 bucks for a box.

Back
Top Bottom