2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anyone else find the Florida/legion pine lows run small. I find that I haven't worn mine much cause they super tight in the toe box and I went with the larger size of what I normally buy

I was so hype for them too now I've barely worn them

Can anyone else confirm this? I want to know before I make my purchase.

Quartersnacks looking 
pimp.gif
 hope they release them soon

Love the Quartersnacks, some of my favorite dunks of all times have the double swoosh so these are pretty necessary for me, even if they come out during my self imposed exile, I'll do without going out a weekend to make sure I can get a pair.

Quarter snack must cop for me...especially because I skipped the stars in order to get the lance mountains.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for 25s unless I find Nontourages for a good deal before then. Gonna personally try not to abbreviate them as "QS" cause when I'm scanning thread I think of that more as "QuickStrike" haha
Same here, been on the hunt for nontourages for a minute. I'd prefer them over the quarter snacks just because they're so similar to the somps, but I love lows. Tie dyes are a definite pass for me.

Had a dentist appointment today to get a xrays that has now turned to a deep clean procedure and a tooth extraction. Anyone who knows me knows I don't deal with dentists or doctors very well I turn into a bigass baby I admit it. *kanyeshrug* I'm nervous as hell. I'm supposed to be skating right now damnit lol

Plum Highs for the day and my lady in diamond highs. They're about to give me the laughing gas so gonna be off for a while wish me luck NT.

Last edited:
Had a dentist appointment today to get a xrays that has now turned to a deep clean procedure and a tooth extraction. Anyone who knows me knows I don't deal with dentists or doctors very well I turn into a bigass baby I admit it. *kanyeshrug* I'm nervous as hell. I'm supposed to be skating right now damnit lol

Plum Highs for the day and my lady in diamond highs. They're about to give me the laughing gas so gonna be off for a while wish me luck NT.
ask @ng188  for that morphine bro

I've been holding back pretty hard lately, especially since like every shoe has been either blue or black but those quartersnacks are too nice to miss. Love it when a shoe is simple and clean.

Good luck mrnonchalant. I'm sure everything will turn out fine.

I'm all about those Quartersnacks and I've been waiting on more pictures and some type of update on them. They look pretty good. I'll be after them for sure.

Okay, there been some things going on that I want to address. FINALLY GOT THE TIME to get it off my chest, so I'll do just that:

1.) Don't talk about NT please - Listen, I understand there's a lot of new faces in this thread since the Tiff release that may not understand or really care to hit that previous page button and check out this threads history. One thing that I've maintained throughout my time in this thread is outside of NT I'd like to remain totally unknown. For whatever reason, some of you don't get that when you're calling these skate shops that I post. We've covered this in the past but there's been MORE traffic and more people that have come in since, so I'll revisit this topic for all to understand. I do what I do for the love of the community and this thread, that's it. Please, when you call these shops, DO NOT TELL THEM ABOUT THIS THREAD AND DO NOT TELL THEM ABOUT ME! How hard is it to just say, "I just Googled the word "skate shop" and you came up. I've been calling different shops all day." if asked about how you found them?! Don't tell them about this thread. It will have an affect on pricing and other things that we have going on in here. Some of you are breaking the first rule of NT.

2.) Info being pulled from the thread and put on social media - From what I'm being told, because I don't use ANY social media, this has recently become more prevalent. Some of you aren't familiar with how Nike SB reps work so, I'll explain further. Some shops that have been posted, in the past, don't need to be blasted on social media because they could get reprimanded by doing us favors for certain types of releases. Reps scan social media sites daily. Blasting shops and putting them on front street via social media is not a good look. Not only are you screwing the thread over to further your quest for "likes", you're also screwing over the shop that's doing us a solid. This single handedly could cost us a lot of release points and access to certain drops. We've GOT to come together on this or it could cost us.

3.) Older members leaving and thread normalcy - I want to start off by saying that I respect everyone's choice to do as they wish. I may not agree with some choices but I respect it either way. I understand a lot of older members discomfort in some of what's been happening in here since the Tiff drop. With that said, just LEAVING and giving the thread to whoever doesn't help at all. This thread has come along way from being what it once was to the best thread on NT. We did that by being vigilant and not allowing what plagued the JB forums to survive here. We banded together, under the thread principles and turned it all around. Even at it's worst during certain releases, the thread principles and standards that WE SET still shined bright. The helpful spirit never left. That's saying something. WE DID THAT. Leaving would just throw away ALL the work you put in. I figure as long as people are positively contributing and have at least half decent gif execution they're welcomed to chill. If they can't do the bare minimum, politely let them know about it or hit that block button. Again, I'm not coming down on ANY older member for what route they choose to go, I just think the thread would benefit more if you stayed.

978151e1-f22c-471f-bc3e-9123f7384c69_Brad-Pitt-Fight-Club.gif

Good luck bro, I'm sure it'll go smooth. I'm the same way, can't stand the dentist.

I understand not mentioning posts and users when buying shoes, that seems obvious.

I'll never understand why folks think NT is some exclusive community, NT been mainstream since SLAM dropped the NT address back in 01.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom