2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

robin thicke robin thicke

...how is it? :smile:

Always down to help, just let me know what you need.

Yeah I'm pumped for quartersnacks but I know just about everyone is. Also kinda hoping something comes of the Supreme x Jordan collab come F/W. Other than that, I'm tapped out on kick money right now. Got me and my girl a pair each of tie dyes and so I just need a break.

AAAAND OF COURSE right when I say that I see some freakin coogi's in my size for the low. UGH. Why you do this to me World?!
Im just going to leave this here...good day sir

Nike-SB-Dunk-Biggie-aka-Huxtable.jpg

Not a dunk, but saw Ben G x Nikesb Blazers at spot for $55. They vanished now,
devil.gif
 #SHADE

Ugh! I recently made a deal through CL for some VNDS papa bears (thanks guys for legit checking them) and they were shipped via UPS from Canada. They're now showing "held in warehouse" in Detroit since yesterday at 5:43 p.m. and the delivery day is no longer available. Anyone have the same tracking info displayed before, and if so, what was the outcome on delivery?
Thanks.

Ugh! I recently made a deal through CL for some VNDS papa bears (thanks guys for legit checking them) and they were shipped via UPS from Canada. They're now showing "held in warehouse" in Detroit since yesterday at 5:43 p.m. and the delivery day is no longer available. Anyone have the same tracking info displayed before, and if so, what was the outcome on delivery?
Thanks.
might be getting checked by customs before its released wait till the end of the day for updated tracking unless you stay in detroit it might be out for delivery sometimes scans do go through i had times when a package would come but didnt state out for delivery

Cool. I may be sweating it a bit early but these are supposed to be a gift for my son on Monday, so my worrying is taking over. I've heard some horror stories about customs clearing so I was wondering if anyone had a better experience.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom