2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Regarding releases this year, the petoskys are up there for me. But, you are right about the lows. Of this years lows I've worn and like my snake eyes and jpack lows the most probably, and they really aren't anything special IMO.

Last edited:
I think we're going to look back on the Floridaian/ kumquat/gators in a few years and say they weren't bad. The quality isn't as nice as the stuff they've put out in Highs this year, but it was a solid solid shoe.

Also those white/white lows, I still need to get a pair for myself, I keep missing them when they're ridiculously cheap, but I think they're pretty well put together. And in September we've got those quarter snacks.

This may derail the thread lmao but I was wondering since we are all into SB's which arent really the main stream of sneakers compared to Jordans and other nikes such as lebrons, what are you guys into clothing wise? I feel like everyone in here would have a different taste than the common person so I'm just wondering

Id have SOMPs, YOTH, Black LMs before tiff highs
not sure if you were talking to me

but i was just posting the chronological order in which i acquired the shoes

my order in terms of how much i like them...

1)YOTH

2) Black LM

3) White LM

4) SOMP

5) Tiff High

YOTHs are the best of the year. Hands down.
agree 100%

This may derail the thread lmao but I was wondering since we are all into SB's which arent really the main stream of sneakers compared to Jordans and other nikes such as lebrons, what are you guys into clothing wise? I feel like everyone in here would have a different taste than the common person so I'm just wondering
supreme

alife

aNYthing

staple

ssur

norse projects

uniqlo

APC

Last edited:
Also those white/white lows, I still need to get a pair for myself, I keep missing them when they're ridiculously cheap, but I think they're pretty well put together. And in September we've got those quarter snacks.

The whites are definitely worth it, I've got quite a bit of use out of them so far this summer.

Shirts/Jackets - I rock mainly Stussy (have been since 1990), Nike SB tees that are plain usually like pocket tees, etc, UNDFTD too
Jeans- PRPS

I am very brand loyal; once I find something I like I don't cheat hence my affection towards the SB line of kicks, I buy way more than just Dunks

I literally sold EVERY Jordan I owned in the past year or so outside the SB 1's

Last edited:
It's all over the place in this thread. I personally tend to stick to be a tshirt and khakis, shorts, jeans kind of guy. With the occasional nice shirt. Brands I tend to jump around on, going after stuff that interests me from season to season, and I'll stick with some LONG past their shelf date.

Still on the hunt for some Fresh Jive clothes I had in the early 90s.

I think we're going to look back on the Floridaian/ kumquat/gators in a few years and say they weren't bad. The quality isn't as nice as the stuff they've put out in Highs this year, but it was a solid solid shoe.

Yep the kumquats aren't bad at all. Thanks again for pushing me to get em on sale lol as for the all whites I recommend anyone without em to get em. Always nice to have some all whites in any closet.

When I started collecting SBs I used to only wear Diamond and LRG clothing and other skate brands. These days I rarely buy any shirts without them being on sale and I wear the freeworld denim sold in Zumiez (Good quality jeans at a cheap price check em out if you haven't). I think my clothing is a mixed array of mostly LRG, Obey and Diamond shirts with some crooks and castles and 10 Deep shirts there too. gona start getting stussy and 10 deep stuff soon too, but for most part regardless of brand If it looks good to me I'll buy it. (As long as it's within justifiable price of course)

Last edited:
word thats all cool, I mostly like 10 deep and brands like that and I usually stick to my brands. if i go outside of streetwear I wear mostly polo cause that **** is eternal lmao. I kind of like some higher end stuff as well but I don't rock much of it because of the price tags.. yet I;m willing to spend hundreds on shoes. go figure lmao

I'm a Lacoste polo, Lucky Brand Jeans kinda guy; with the occasional Lacoste/Vineyard Vines t-shirt thrown in. People seem to dig my style, I usually get labeled "tasteful and/or eccentric" when I go out.
roll.gif

I wear strictly basics. Nudie or APC jeans, button ups and shorts from J. Crew, and my favorite t-shirts are from Everlane. I stay away from anything with a graphic print and usually let my shoes do the talking. 

UNDFT'Dis another brand that has been catching my eye as of late too. My local has a good amount of there stuff I just haven't made a trip there in awhile.

Last edited:

I wear strictly basics. Nudie or APC jeans, button ups and shorts from J. Crew, and my favorite t-shirts are from Everlane. I stay away from anything with a graphic print and usually let my shoes do the talking. 
love everlane t shirts

i wear one every day underneath my scrubs

Since I'm young at heart I still wear a lot of graphic tees, a brand that I've enjoyed the past few seasons that I don't see mentioned here that often is Rip n Dip, they've got a bunch of fun shirts that they've done over the past 2 years.

I don't know if it's a bad thing or not but I don't feel like I'll ever grow out of owning graphic tees lol
i'm 35

i wear graphic tees all the time

i also wear plain ones, and polo shirts, and button downs

it all depends on the occasion

Back
Top Bottom