2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif
I was just messing around
OH, it's like that?! No jokes in here. None allowed.

ppl be doing a lot with their kick photos :lol: Like imagine the time/effort it took to set all that up? Is it from a legit photographer or just somebody on IG?

Still pretty dope tho.

I lurk in the Lebron XI thread so I just wanted to take a minute to mention how great this thread is in comparison.  

Last edited:

thieves these days...why didn't dude just take the box?  who opens up a box in front of the recipients door?  
nerd.gif
  really hope Fed-Ex does something to fix this.

but then, I have a feeling @aschade  is gonna be alright...
wink.gif

LMAO.

Good one. I was able to order another pair from Premier and I think it will all work out. Just glad it was these and not something else. Hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else. Still can't get over how stupid FedEx was.

I had to come out of the shadows once that dude said you couldn't call a shoe garbage unless you owned it. 

HAHAHA. Oh man then there's a whole lot of people that need to go back and rethink what they said about the hybrid jordan releases.

aschade aschade If you were in charge what would your solution be to the problem? I mean most route drivers have dozens if not hundreds of packages to deliver each day, and they offer a service that lets the customer tell them how to handle it. I know that when I'm not going to be at the house on delivery days (and no one can be expected to just hang out at home from 8am-8pm every day) I've signed on to tell them to either hold it for another day, hold at the local sort site, deliver to fedex kinkos.

If you don't take the few minutes to set it up though, they just drop the package at your front door. Which works for most people since they don't have scumbag neighbors.

Not to mention that if fedex could, they'd totally ditch home delivery service since it's a PITA and slows their drivers down compared to doing strictly business service with set pickup/delivery times.

Last edited:
LMAO.

Good one. I was able to order another pair from Premier and I think it will all work out. Just glad it was these and not something else. Hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else. Still can't get over how stupid FedEx was.

Make sure you set up a profile with fedex as mints mints said or at least call them up and give some instructions on what to do with the package if you're not there this time.

anybody here own the 2013 Viotech dunk know if they come with extra set of laces? about to pull the trigger on a deal.

and on instagram they'll critique his flooring choices. And about 300 other things that don't have a thing to do with his shoes.

Back
Top Bottom