2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are these your top 5 wanted list or your top 5 want-back list? Cause my 5 want would be:

Shark's
Takashi
Black Supreme dunks
Red Supreme dunks (sucker for elephant print)
Red Vamps or Red Devils

For me it would be:

Melbournes
black premes
Boarder blues
Stussy lows
Cali

Melbournes might be my favorite dunk of all time. Multiple shades of blue, multiple materials, that off white. Suede, canvas, and patent leather? Gum bottom? Joints a classic

You know I often overlook those melbournes, I could have had them for fairly cheap several times over the years they were around for a LONG time, but I never bought them and now it's one of those pairs that when I see they're like 2-300.

You know I often overlook those melbournes, I could have had them for fairly cheap several times over the years they were around for a LONG time, but I never bought them and now it's one of those pairs that when I see they're like 2-300.

Yep I got my pair for $50 at plus before they blew up and their prices got jacked up. That was my secret spot man.

Melbournes are doped. I should've doubled up, I don't think I've beat a shoe more to the ground than those

Not a bad deal, dude says he'll take $260 shipped "without the hat" but offer $250 or even less through paypal and he might take it. Supposedly only worn once indoors (probably for an IG picture lol)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271545440263

Last edited:
that suede did not stand the test of time; hell in college I ruined them after like 2 frat parties
mean.gif
Never understood why people wear nice shoes to college parties, especially suede. I always wear leather shoes or beaters so I don't have to worry the entire night. 

Never understood why people wear nice shoes to college parties, especially suede. I always wear leather shoes or beaters so I don't have to worry the entire night. 

Ehh after a point, you just don't give a damn. Especially in college, you try to take advantage of wearing sneakers everyday because you know that's about to end once you hit the office life

Ehh after a point, you just don't give a damn. Especially in college, you try to take advantage of wearing sneakers everyday because you know that's about to end once you hit the office life
not all offices... I wear "sneakers" every day at work.

Not a BP fan, but I'm kind of intrigued by this 3M paparrazo business.

They posted this storefront shot up on instagram:
Is there any chance that the 3M on these flash gold instead of white?  Is that even possible???? That would make these 
pimp.gif
 IMO.

Top 5 for me

Wheats

Paul Browns

Pee Wees

Hufs

Skunks

And if I had lottery money....

i guess i'm lucky

my work attire is scrubs and clogs

so i wear jeans and sneakers to work

and change in the locker room or my office

i just started a new job in may and it didn't take long for people to start commenting:

"dude you have a lot of shoes!" 
happy.gif

I'm the exact opposite. I only bring a couple nice pairs to college. Being in college saps all my money so any pairs I have I want to take care of. 

Back
Top Bottom