2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@vuezie1127  If it helps, I went ahead and got a pair on Friday using some eBay bucks and they are sitting at the post office today for me to pick up.  Pretty quick for shipping from Taiwan IMO.

Last edited:
Anyone know where some Tre ADs are around.

I wore my McFlys today and realized I need more

The last pair came out at the end of 2009. Good luck finding some, they usually went for really cheap at the end, but had a tendency to be skated since they were perfect for it.

from user named id4shoes?
Yep! Aren't you a 10/10.5 too? Only reason I haven't bit is cause I'd be upset about spending $$ on an early pair of 25¢ when the Crawfish haven't even been shown yet lol..

@vuezie1127
 If it helps, I went ahead and got a pair on Friday using some eBay bucks and they are sitting at the post office today for me to pick up.  Pretty quick for shipping from Taiwan IMO.
Nice, thanks for that info..when did you purchase them?

I'd probably pay epar for a McFly Tre AD. I bought about 6 pairs in a span of a year and a couple of months, all were trashed skating.

Apparently there was another run of them in 2013 so I was hoping there'd be some lying around

This pair is perfect http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=42&PID=3870
I still have this exact pair. Got em as a senior in high school haha. great for skating, and amazing for the rain in Seattle
I don't think they ever did, at least I don't remember them at all. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this.
Supposedly that "new run" was actually just a really late restock or something that was misinterpreted/misreported. Those colorways had previously released.

I'm pretty bummed personally. I love those shoes so much.

Haven't posted in a while, will be picking up the QSs. Should be a fairly easy pick up. Not sure how I feel about those BPs. Will have to see some on feet pics, but will likely pass on those. Pass on the Cali Highs as well. Lows are way better, and I already have a pair of those. Today's wear (on Vacay in Hawaii).
Aloha!!

Yep! Aren't you a 10/10.5 too? Only reason I haven't bit is cause I'd be upset about spending $$ on an early pair of 25¢ when the Crawfish haven't even been shown yet lol..

Yea 10. I'm trying to hold out till sometime next week to see if they start popping up. Still been looking on eBay though haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom