2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today

ZunDsyK.jpg

Yeah, I passed on the SPoTs and got the Black Rains instead back in November, now I'm trying to move those Black Rains. Should of copped the SPoTs

Grey Ugly Christmas Sweaters Fit TTS or Small?

I wanna buy a pair right now and wondering if i should get them 10.5 TTS or a 11

SOMPs came in today. DAMN you guys were not kidding about quality on these. It is literally insane. Also scored a pair of Gibson's for $75, they arrive tomorrow. Been a great month for me in SBs. 
pimp.gif

SOMPs came in today. DAMN you guys were not kidding about quality on these. It is literally insane. Also scored a pair of Gibson's for $75, they arrive tomorrow. Been a great month for me in SBs. 
pimp.gif
Wow what a steal there for those Gibson's, I'm jealous, those are one of my top 10 SB's

Just snagged a pair of Hawaiis for 130 and WPF's for 172. Not a bad day at all. Two more on my list that I've hunted down.

Same here, can't wait to get them in hand. Definitely worn, but with a little cleaning up and some love they'll be good as new. At that price, it's hard to complain. 

Just snagged a pair of Hawaiis for 130 and WPF's for 172. Not a bad day at all. Two more on my list that I've hunted down.
Salute! I been on the hunt for both. Not willing to go worn thus far. Have had minimal results finding anything in a 12 for either. Found some Gibsons in 11.5, but wasn't sure if they were legit. They got relisted like 3 times and no one was bidding at 50. Could have been cause there was a reserve and also a BIN for 250 tho haha

Sorry - not sure if this was mentioned (since I was away and don't want to read 800+ messages)

The Wool lows are in the Freeport, ME outlet for 69.99, if that's what anyone wants.

(207) 865-0194

Sorry - not sure if this was mentioned (since I was away and don't want to read 800+ messages)

The Wool lows are in the Freeport, ME outlet for 69.99, if that's what anyone wants.
(207) 865-0194

I have a love/hate relationship when it comes to those. I remember when I found out they were gonna release I was super hyped for em but then when they released I just didn't want em anymore and never scooped em up. Don't really know why either.

I don't get it when he says almost done. Done with removing the paint to make the shoes what you can't afford? Congrats bro
except that he has like 15 pairs of lance mountains lmao  and im  sure he has the breds  and royals...pretty much can do what he wants to with his shoes  

his pic on the lm  thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom