2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Moving on... these just showed up in the mail today.

I regretted selling my last pair almost as soon as I let 'em go and have been thinking about picking up a new pair ever since. These could use a good cleaning and the leather could use a bit of rejuvenation, but I'm super stoked to have 'em back.

I'm no psychologist, but the only reason I could imagine for someone to post photos of 33737 pairs of the same shoe is to compensate for something else. ****** childhood, ****** current life,can't get an erection, uncle touched his no-no spot, I don't know. But there's some reason there.

There's FB, IG, kixify, eBay.. Why constantly come somewhere you have to change your user name every time you post because of the hate? It's costing you time which is costing you money.

I just don't get why every hard to get release, dudes gotta come in here with a new name and flaunt and then act like a jackass when he gets called out.

Oh well. Gotta keep it moving, not going to pay any more attention to it. #pleasedontfeedthetrolls

Today's after work running around wear:

Custom stuffed tongue, very very comfy, awesome condition.

Question for all of you experienced Dunk SB fans:

Any recommendations for a neutral colorway model with good/high quality that can be had for under $220?  Something along the lines of the SOMP released not so long ago.  I'm more familiar with the SBs released up til 2007, but lost track since then.  So I'm pretty sure I probably missed out on a lot of good looking gems.  Any help would be much appreciated! 

Reese Forbes

anyone know how these fit? don't know whether to get a size 8 (my true size) or a 8.5.. doubting cause ive heard sb dunks run narrow & are more padded than regular dunks

Interesting - my local is selling the Paparazzi Dunks this Saturday and they appear to have the BP camera logo on the heel. I find it odd they would release in the same day BP is releasing in store.

Interesting - my local is selling the Paparazzi Dunks this Saturday and they appear to have the BP camera logo on the heel. I find it odd they would release in the same day BP is releasing in store.
That is weird. Where's your local

Anyone able to cop me a 12 yoth from blue tile this Saturday? Pm me if possible, will pay reimburse, plus shipping plus a little extra.

Moving on... these just showed up in the mail today.

I regretted selling my last pair almost as soon as I let 'em go and have been thinking about picking up a new pair ever since. These could use a good cleaning and the leather could use a bit of rejuvenation, but I'm super stoked to have 'em back.
I regret selling my space tigers. damn awesome sneaker if you ask me. 

Thats just a stock image, probably shouldn't have shown that but it is the only image to show. And they probably just mean Saturday aug 9. Unless they are super duper special or something.

Last edited:
Thats just a stock image, probably shouldn't have shown that but it is the only image to show. And they probably just mean Saturday aug 9. Unless they are super duper special or something.
The e-mail said this Saturday specifically and they already had the shoes. They didn't get all the sizes and have more on the way. Maybe they are not aware they are supposed to be holding them for a future Saturday?

I see that you're in the ATL I'm right outside of ATL in Kennesaw. What is your local if you don't mine me asking

Nevermind I see what your local is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom