2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That full shot of them got removed from twitter at the request of the guy that did the work on them. Who knows, hopefully it's a sample that didn't go into production.

http://stashedboxes.com/news/19471-nike-sb-rukus-boardshop-update

I was lucky enough to come across what looks to be the first high-res image of the Nike SB X Rukus Boardshop Dunk Low.

From what we were able to dig up, the toebox has a streaky silver material to represent the pot that crawfish are boiled in while the newspaper print on the mid panel for the newspaper that is always laid out on the table at crawfish boils.

The heel panel utilizes a quilted yellow leather for the corn that is boiled with thr crawfish. The most striking detail is a speckled maroon/red suede to imitate the texture of the crawfish itself.

The shoe is slated for an August 16th release. Stay tuned for more details....

Definitely going to need to see better pictures of it. I can live with the newsprint on the mid panel, even though in all honesty it wasn't how I envisioned it, although I'm sure they did it to avoid people making too many comparisons to the Concepts Lobsters.

And newspaper isn't ALWAYS laid out.

This is the kind of thing you see at a company sponsored event, since it helps streamline cleanup.

Last edited:
LOVED the picture of the back of the crawfish dunks. Not so sure about the newspaper mid panel though..... Need to see more pictures to make up my mind.

I see that you're in the ATL I'm right outside of ATL in Kennesaw. What is your local if you don't mine me asking
Kennesaw huh? My youngest brother is there for school. I was just down there for a month visiting and didn't even make it to ambush been kicking myself since

Re: Crawfish

I like the concept and I think they look cool, just not cool enough for me to buy them.  

Quartersnacks are next.

Damn I was hoping that the Ruckus collab would be fire since that's my local, but I am disappoint :smh:

So I guess the White Laces win? Ill keep it and rock it with White Then.

Thanks to you all Fam

Seqoia 

Golden Nike Swoosh

White midsole

GUM SOLE

Classic I must say. Thanks to the FAM that shared the link on EBAY.
Sorry for being "that guy," but info on the pants?
looks like Stashedboxes posted a shot of the crawfish boil dunks from Rukus.

Uploading a screen cap now.
This shot DEF looks better than the full shot. I like what I see though. If it isn't too much trouble to scoop, I'll put in a little effort.

"From what we were able to dig up, the toebox has a streaky silver material to represent the pot that crawfish are boiled in"

I don't get it. Maybe the toebox isn't white?

Those crawfish are definitely a dope concept. Everything about the shoe actually flows and meshes well as far as I can tell from the pics/descriptions. They would match Cavs gear really well (not jumping on the bandwagon, been a fan before and after) but I'm just not feeling them. Good luck to those who are, I can go and get those 25¢ on eBay now lol

Last edited:
Those crawfish are definitely a dope concept. Everything about the shoe actually flows and meshes well as far as I can tell from the pics/descriptions. They would match Cavs gear really well (not jumping on the bandwagon, been a fan before and after) but I'm just not feeling them. Good luck to those who are, I can go and get those 25¢ on eBay now lol
Just verifying, co-signing, and vouching that I remember you being a Cavs fan before!

Just promise to return the favor with the Bobcats   Hornets start putting in work again for me.

Pass on the crawfish, like the theme and everything but the execution is too all over the place for me

Had this thought last night - - who else remembers when you used to post for sale pics of SB dunks online and you'd have to specify if you stuffed the toeboxes or not.?? I haven't seen a post like that in years. Everything is "PASS AS DS " now |I

Last edited:
I think that second picture of the crawfish just sucks because of filters and such. Once better images start popping up I'm sure opinions will begin to change.

Shoes like the Crawfish's are cool just a little too much for my tastes

10 years ago I would have worn them

I REALLY was hoping for greatness from the Rukus collab, they're kinda my "local that isn't a local".

Back shot looks great, full shot makes me want to pass.

Will wait for HD pics. 

Kennesaw huh? My youngest brother is there for school. I was just down there for a month visiting and didn't even make it to ambush been kicking myself since
Yeah Ambush is one of those stores that you have go in to. Their website doesn't have all the things on it that they carry. 

Just verifying, co-signing, and vouching that I remember you being a Cavs fan before!

Just promise to return the favor with the Bobcats  Hornets start putting in work again for me.

GIFSoup
Hey y'all are starting to look up tho! Just signed Lance to go with Big Al and Kemba and got a decent bench in Marvin Williams, Gerald Henderson, and Brian Roberts. Plus you guys are still young with Zeller and your two draft picks Vonleh and Hairston.

I REALLY was hoping for greatness from the Rukus collab, they're kinda my "local that isn't a local".
Back shot looks great, full shot makes me want to pass.

Will wait for HD pics. 
Yeah I'm gonna wait for some too before I decide if it's a pass or not.

Back
Top Bottom