2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

copped the BP's with ease
happy.gif
....... sadly they are not the special release pair from broolyn projects
ohwell.gif

Damn... went to bed and woke up... these are still everywhere.

I really hope the Calis and Hutongs are like this. Save me from anguish.

Can't bring myself to pay 150$ for early .25's just because I know they will be so easy to grab, waiting is a ***** though

Last edited:
I was scared to try that I didn't want to accidentally purchase the shoes lol I forget when you use PayPal they have you sign in and review order first. Idk why I was thinking I'd end up signing in and purchase would be made automatically. Guess I'm tired as I haven't been up this early on a Saturday in awhile. But it's nice to see I'm not the only one who likes to test this new stuff out. Gotta be ready for future releases we actually plan on buying.

Exactly. I'm gonna do my research so I don't end up salty after a loss.
Among all the variables I can't control, poor planning isn't one of them. :D

Last edited:
Looking at the BP versions, I prefer the general/non bp store release.. the 3m laces, the flashing lights design on the bottom sole (which based on pictures look like tie dye marks from the front, a clear sole wouldve been fine) and red velvet collar (prefer it in black) is a little too much imo. i think the general release keeps to theme and accentuates the 3m flashing lights by having patent leather swoosh. i wish they were a low version but at $80-$90 id pull trigger

Last edited:
I much prefer the branded version to the QS, but honestly I have way to many other SB Dunks 

on my want to buy list that I just don't feel these enough to ever see myself  copping the branded "Paparazzi" sb dunks.

thats the way i feel, id  rather cop older releases then the paparazzi which in the gr qs version my 2 pairs of neckface look similar with a quick glance

Back
Top Bottom