2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2 bills is going rate. Factor in the sasquatch size and ya I think it's aight.
tongue.gif
lol......thanks for the input

SO.....

picked these up for like 55 and I LOVE them! Haven't owned a pair of low top Jordan 1s since like 04. Do you EVER think we'll get a SB x Jordan collab where they release a low?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: I'd def be down for that release....

Last edited:
SO.....

picked these up for like 55 and I LOVE them! Haven't owned a pair of low top Jordan 1s since like 04. Do you EVER think we'll get a SB x Jordan collab where they release a low??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'd def be down for that release....
Said this in here before but my favorite pair of J's is this pair of Retro 97's featuring the nods from the 13. http://www.jumpmankicks.com/news-01-19-13-air-jordan-i(1)-retro-97-playoff-or-all-star.htm
Sometimes the cleanest shoes are the least hyped. Back to SB conversation though, I'd be so down with an AJ1 SB dunk low.

Thank you guys for the input just got a pair from FCNY just now.....FYI need to post some pics of my recent pick-ups DS blk firecrackers and raging bulls
pimp.gif

Last edited:
There's a guy selling size 14 somps in some nike sb facebook pages for 185 I think. I'd get on it if I wasn't convinced 14 was too big and had the rukus on the radar.

4X's eBay bucks is the time to buy things

I ended up getting $17.38 back + another $1.72 from eBates today for the Gino 3's I purchased

Guys, I don't really use facebook.

But I will use it if it helps me get shoes. Can you please let me know of these groups and how I can get in?

Thanks

4X's eBay bucks is the time to buy things

I ended up getting $17.38 back + another $1.72 from eBates today for the Gino 3's I purchased
Hopefully nobody freaks that i'm getting a little OT with this question, but can you explain ebay bucks? Like what exactly do they do, and how do you earn them?

Hopefully nobody freaks that i'm getting a little OT with this question, but can you explain ebay bucks? Like what exactly do they do, and how do you earn them?
You get eBay bucks for buying things on the Bay. Every purchase you make gives you a certain percentage back. At the end of each cycle (3 months or something like that) they give you a certificate which you have 1 month to use. That money can be used towards any purchase on eBay. 4X eBay bucks is pretty good cuz you get 8-10% back or something.

You get eBay bucks for buying things on the Bay. Every purchase you make gives you a certain percentage back. At the end of each cycle (3 months or something like that) they give you a certificate which you have 1 month to use. That money can be used towards any purchase on eBay. 4X eBay bucks is pretty good cuz you get 8-10% back or something.
Repped, good to know. Appreciate that information.

Has anyone had the same problem as me with their Bao's turning white in the back? Any thoughts on how I can clean or fix this? Thanks in advance.

You earn money back for purchases it's a percentage based on the category

They have days where you get 4X's back which usually runs like two days in a row a couple times a month

Be aware that this only works if you actually complete your transaction using eBay, so if you're a big fan of messaging a seller and trying to do paypal invoices you're not going to get eBay bucks from the purchase. If I remember right they recently changed the way it works to also require you to make a minimum of $8 per quarter in order to get the refund back. But if you buy a lot or just a few expensive qualifying items it shouldn't be too hard to do that every 3 months.

Guys, I don't really use facebook.

But I will use it if it helps me get shoes. Can you please let me know of these groups and how I can get in?

Thanks

we've all been asking---

I'm in some groups but I"m ONLY in them for Js.... SBs are never EVER posted. One random dude posted miss packman's for like 2 bills tho, your size. lemme know if your interested, I'll slide his info.

Be aware that this only works if you actually complete your transaction using eBay, so if you're a big fan of messaging a seller and trying to do paypal invoices you're not going to get eBay bucks from the purchase. If I remember right they recently changed the way it works to also require you to make a minimum of $8 per quarter in order to get the refund back. But if you buy a lot or just a few expensive qualifying items it shouldn't be too hard to do that every 3 months.
It's $5. I just looked up the rule. I was a little bummed when that happened because even a few bucks off is nice but I get why they did it (save costs emailing everyone over $.20 in eBay bucks, increase bottom line because they don't have to honor less than $5, etc)

I wonder how crazy it'll be to get in a phone order with rukus for the special packaging on RD

I havent been this excited for a release ever. I just wish i wasnt working sunday so i could try for a phone order

Back
Top Bottom