2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

one of the few shoes i would literally try and triple up on, i love these so much, this is the shoe that started me getting into SBs. could never but the bullet on a pair tho, cant justify the 350+, if anyone sees some 12/13 for sale holla at me.

Anyone own a pair of TUXEDO HIGH DUNKS??

I been sneaker shopping for something to wear with a Tuxedo???

Jordan 11's,  Air Max 95 Tuxedos… typical

but i saw these and wonder if anyone got a pair?

The sole and the white speckles are a no go

You serious? That? Below a tux?

C'mon son.

The only occasions I can imagine someone wearing a tux are Prom and a wedding. If it's Prom, I bet you can get away with sneakers for the dancing and stuff. If it's a wedding, I hope you don't ever wear sneakers. Tacky as all hell. 

I know they're not highs, but i did a pair of Tokyo mids with a Tux once to an award show.

I think the speckled midsole kind of takes away the polish of those dunk highs though...

There were also dunk highs (non-SB) in the wingtip pack with the decorated/perf'd toebox, althought i haven't seen a pair in a while. 

Last edited:

I know they're not highs, but i did a pair of Tokyo mids with a Tux once to an award show.

I think the speckled midsole kind of takes away the polish of those dunk highs though...

There were also dunk highs (non-SB) in the wingtip pack with the decorated/perf'd toebox, althought i haven't seen a pair in a while. 
Those look pretty Fresh! ^^^ those real or customs?

Nike Innovative Kitchen IK Laser Dunks samples??

things i found on ebay

I don't wear size 8

ok done asking about Nike's that go with suits…  back to the regular SB program ya'll thank you

Last edited:
As long as the bride & groom don't mind, there's nothing wrong with wearing sneakers in a wedding
I wore a pair of all white ice creams one time when I was wearing an air cast and couldn't wear the other shoes, some Ferris Buellers before and after the ceremony with a brown tux, and these

When I was a usher/valet. I was going to switch into my tuxedo shoes for the ceremony and pictures, but the bride told me to keep them on.

Nike Innovative Kitchen IK Laser Dunks samples??

things i found on ebay

I don't wear size 8

ok done asking about Nike's that go with suits…  back to the regular SB program ya'll thank you
nice shoes, if you play bowling all day long! 
laugh.gif

As long as the bride & groom don't mind, there's nothing wrong with wearing sneakers in a wedding
I wore a pair of all white ice creams one time when I was wearing an air cast and couldn't wear the other shoes, some Ferris Buellers before and after the ceremony with a brown tux, and these

When I was a usher/valet. I was going to switch into my tuxedo shoes for the ceremony and pictures, but the bride told me to keep them on.
That car tough.

Back
Top Bottom