2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looking for a 9.5 or an 10. I checked ebay and best I can find is $220 shipped through paypal. Not really feelin that price tag. Lol. I'd rather keep looking. If you guys can tell me the true resell on these it would be great. If $220 is it, I'll just pass.

Looking for a 9.5 or an 10. I checked ebay and best I can find is $220 shipped through paypal. Not really feelin that price tag. Lol. I'd rather keep looking. If you guys can tell me the true resell on these it would be great. If $220 is it, I'll just pass.
$220 shipped is the best price compared to consignment shops like image ny, rif, fc. i did see one for $175 but it's a size 7.5.

You SHOULD be able to get a pair for $180 shipped in a size 9.5/10. Just be patient, pairs pop up from time to time.

To be fair he is right in a sense. They aren't releasing at skate shops this weekend and they are a GR from what we know. I think that was basically his point and I think Charles as a source is pretty legit since he's affiliated with Blue Tile.

Quickstrike has nothing to do with quantity, just the manner in which the shoe is released.

He was wrong in that first post. He was offensively wrong. He stated outright the shoes weren't coming out this weekend. Both Nike and QS are releasing them this weekend, so the dude is just talking like the master of information while spreading misinformation. That stuff just annoys me haha.

I kind of understand what you're saying but vuezie is right here. He was coming from the side of it's a GR, sure some places are putting them out tomorrow, but they don't "release" tomorrow. Most places aren't getting them in time to release tomorrow because there is no release date.

He did come off rather "holier than thou" but it doesn't mean his point was wrong, these aren't releasing tomorrow in the sense that we only know of a couple of places releasing them, which pretty much verifies it's a gr. That's why he made the point he did about more shops not having pictures out.

Only qs's have real release date, this is more of a Baohaus gr type drop

Today's wear to Disneyland with the lady

I was going to PM anyone who mentioned it, but **** it now.

Yes, I ****** @hadowajp  's **** up. I don't know if there's a way to check my activity on this site like other forums I've been to in the past but I haven't been near a computer, mobile phone, ipad, whatever in about 12 days until maybe about 45 mins ago so I definitely haven't been on NT or in this thread. The very first thing I did the second my iPad charged up enough to even turn on was come and try to reach out to @hadowajp.

It sucks, and I'm sorry, and whatever I need to do to make it right with @hadowajp  I will. I fully intend to compensate him for his time if he will let me, even without getting the shoes now. He put time in to get them for me, he put time in to contact me, and he had to put time in to get rid of them elsewhere. 

The man is entitled to be compensated for that.

I didn't intend to do anything. I even still have a shipping label prepared that I needed to send him to send me the shoes.

Hunt me down and kill me, internet hate me, whatever. I came in and asked for help and then ****** **** up. That's on me and I'll deal with it.

Yes, I ****** @hadowajp  's **** up. I don't know if there's a way to check my activity on this site like other forums I've been to in the past but I haven't been near a computer, mobile phone, ipad, whatever in about 12 days until maybe about 45 mins ago so I definitely haven't been on NT or in this thread. The very first thing I did the second my iPad charged up enough to even turn on was come and try to reach out to @hadowajp.

It sucks, and I'm sorry, and whatever I need to do to make it right with @hadowajp  I will. I fully intend to compensate him for his time if he will let me, even without getting the shoes now. He put time in to get them for me, he put time in to contact me, and he had to put time in to get rid of them elsewhere. 

I didn't intend to do anything. I even still have a shipping label prepared that I needed to send him to send me the shoes.

Hunt me down and kill me, internet hate me, whatever. I came in and asked for help and then ****** **** up. That's on me and I'll deal with it.
Making amends. Everyone screws up homie, but that's a big one. At least you're coming in and taking responsibility so I will applaud that.

Yes, I ****** @hadowajp
 's **** up. I don't know if there's a way to check my activity on this site like other forums I've been to in the past but I haven't been near a computer, mobile phone, ipad, whatever in about 12 days until maybe about 45 mins ago so I definitely haven't been on NT or in this thread. The very first thing I did the second my iPad charged up enough to even turn on was come and try to reach out to @hadowajp

It sucks, and I'm sorry, and whatever I need to do to make it right with @hadowajp
 I will. I fully intend to compensate him for his time if he will let me, even without getting the shoes now. He put time in to get them for me, he put time in to contact me, and he had to put time in to get rid of them elsewhere. 

lamest excuse in the book it showed you were on NT 5 days ago this morning

Last edited:
How would you turn a custom into a fake? A better question is why? I know it sounds like shots fired but what you said makes no sense to me. I could understand if you thought someone turned fakes into customs, but even then an authentic base shoe is cheap....

All looking good. I got a plug for the Calis, but that's kinda the only reason I'm considering them. Janoskis are a pass for me and I just got my Crawfish in from Rukus today. They are :nthat:

YOU WOULD

Haha repped.

You seem testy these past few days man he did sound dumb as deff though

Yeah, before my local kicked the bucket, my friends were the managers so pickups were easy as hell. But still, even without a local now, I like supporting the SB shops that take phone/online orders and treat me well like Rukus, Atlas, Skate Warehouse, 510, Premier, SPoT, etc.

Hey you leave my cali shops alone!!!!

You seem testy these past few days man he did sound dumb as deff though
Hey you leave my cali shops alone!!!!
Nah no issues here just hate it when people come in preaching gospel and they're wrong. How are you gonna make a big statement saying a shoe isn't coming out this weekend when the two most reliable sources have them slated for release? And as almost everyone knows, GR's don't have set release dates but there is generally a date on/around when the shoes come out. In this instance, they'll start popping up around 8/23. This guy trying to drop knowledge and failed. Just wanted to point it out because people seem to really like this dude for his pre-order stuff but from what I hear he sometimes doesn't come through so I don't get why people like him so much...

And on the Cali shop tip I can delete the names if you want but I think most of what I listed is fairly well known.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom