2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oké now I'm salty! I just had to get a wifi point to post this.
Just saw the Beijing a dunk at dude his feet in Japan (I'm on holiday.
They looked like walking gold bricks wauw. I hope Europe gets a link up or I'll have to swallow the custom tax on them.

:lol: :lol: I love how you just spelled okè. Consider it stolen

So glad SB's are "dead." I've been finding steals on eBay. Happy Friday to all.

Nice comeup! :smokin

Last edited:
Love the Homer's! 

I have been noticing a price decline with Sb's, I just paid 178.00 for Bisons pretty much DS.

I mean I cant complain but it is slightly confusing
alien.gif

I have a feeling there will be very few newly released dunks that will be hard to get.  Nike seems to be jacking up price and supply, which is smart for them.  How is it a really nice quickstrike is still sitting on shelves a week later?

i tie most of my lows some i go the X route with the laces ending tucked in the shoe and my highs i mostly tuck em in.

The difference between a 12 and a thirteen is huge though. With older SBs most shops only got sizes 8-12
I would say they're about the same b/c my original sb collection was all size 13's and i've slowly replaced them all with 12's. I was copping circa 2003 back when I was in high school with no issue from the local accounts. Had Dunkles, Hufs, Cali lows etc all 13. But i feel ya

I would say they're about the same b/c my original sb collection was all size 13's and i've slowly replaced them all with 12's. I was copping circa 2003 back when I was in high school with no issue from the local accounts. Had Dunkles, Hufs, Cali lows etc all 13. But i feel ya
Don't think he was saying you couldn't get 13's just that there were significantly fewer of them than anything in the 8-12 range so copping nowadays makes prices on 13's much higher considering the number of remaining DS pairs is always going to be lower.

some BTS dunks.  My gf is a teacher btw, hope she appreciates these...
smile.gif

blurry shot, not enough light at night, but i tried to get a pic of the school bus

and some beijings for me 

Last edited:
@rawrdough Depends which one you like more. I was never into the WPF, I'm too old school to wear pink. So I probably would make the trade.

I need some advice wondering if I should trade my DS pair of wpf for a pair of vnds cheech and chongs?

I wouldn't do it personally, but choose which pair you like more and go for it.

New Shoes > Used Shoes imo though :nerd:

I need some advice wondering if I should trade my DS pair of wpf for a pair of vnds cheech and chongs?
Value-wise (and granted this is entirely dependent on condition) the Cheech and Chongs are worth more. I wouldn't pay over $200 for a DS pair of non-CNCPTS edition WPF. Cheech's go for $250-300 DS so in PADS condition they're still easily worth $225.

Back
Top Bottom