2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sean Cliver x Nike SB Dunk Low “Disposable
i'd rock them.

last test..
my son running around in my AJ1xSB's!
...maybe i'll let him wear them in the bathtub.

Last edited:
^ Lmao

As I sing the song in my head, I'd like to ask your opinion's on the latest future pickup's.

So my question is 202.00 a good price for brain wrecks DS,  and how does everyone feel about larry perkins?

I would pay that if it's a 11.5/12 and you pas let me know

speaking to my heart.

I almost tagged you you got me doing crazy **** in here

Oh ok gotcha. Thanks, any specific brush to look for?

I just grabbed a random one from Amazon

So the blue devils and the green ones that are similar are at 75 I'm trying to wait til 50

That's really the only thing on my radar... whenever the wizard or oz drop I'll be in for two

Boooooo my last two dunk purchases have let me down... I'm going to end up buying something old to make me feel a bit better
i am pretty happy that there is nothing i want this weekend as a birthday purchase.. if i were to seek out something old it would be the first SB i bought (Ostrich Dunks).

I would say no based on the prices of the Jordan 1s but I would deff ask and get more opinions... I am just awake at 4am n not to sure y lol

Edit: I read the wrong price on the ones lol but still i am not sure on the site dude sorry I'm not help

Last edited:
@AirRaab  Worm is legit.

On a semi-related note, seeing those super-clean Nori pro Bs on Worm's IG the other day really has me jonesin for a pair now... the search is on. 
smokin.gif

Well I dropped food on the toe box of my quartersnacks this morning while trying to make up for someone else's laziness, but then I just checked the cowtown sale link for the beijings and they only had one size left, mine.  So it's a wash.  Now to go back a few pages and get a refresher on cleaning suede...

Well I dropped food on the toe box of my quartersnacks this morning while trying to make up for someone else's laziness, but then I just checked the cowtown sale link for the beijings and they only had one size left, mine.  So it's a wash.  Now to go back a few pages and get a refresher on cleaning suede...

Just bought some Lincoln E-Z Cleaner :rofl:

Don't know to much about purple pigeons, but found a listing on Craigslist in a 12, decent condition, guy wants 150 obo. I can send the link if someone is interested, or maybe it's not that great of a deal

Back
Top Bottom