2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure if I want to go with Highs or Mids on these. Any link to hi-res photos of both or side by side comparisons? *as I pull up a YouTube window to search*

nthat.gif
NL high's 

I'm iffy on purchasing the NL Highs but I don't want to regret later then end have to paying resell for em.
Buy them, anything "Yeezy" seems to go over retail. These are already $120, Ive seen pre-orders on IG for $200+. At least if you dont wanna keep them they should be easy to move.

First post went to the wrong thread! Ahh. What a rookie mistake. Anyway long time reader but have never been interested in posting. Have to say that I appreciate the regulars who post great info and hopefully I can provide a positive contribution every once in a while.

As for the NL High release, my local spot near Chicago only got 12 pairs. In comparison, they had just over 48 of the AGs. I was lucky enough to get the premier lows, which I love. Torn on the highs.

And specifically to @rapcoz2134 I appreciate the info you provide!

Received my NL lows earlier today and can't describe how awesome they look to me in person. I was dead set on not getting the highs. But now I'm debating to get them due to the fact how great the lows turned out. Anyone else feel the same way? Haven't purchased an SB Dunk since the Jordan collab and really happy that I went for it with these SB collab....great job as usual for Premier.

Received my NL lows earlier today and can't describe how awesome they look to me in person. I was dead set on not getting the highs. But now I'm debating to get them due to the fact how great the lows turned out. Anyone else feel the same way? Haven't purchased an SB Dunk since the Jordan collab and really happy that I went for it with these SB collab....great job as usual for Premier.

I was debating too but not gonna be greedy actually trying to get a pair for my friend. Even went to my local today and put in 5 raffle ticket buys to try and help him score his 13 but tomorrow I'll be strictly going after a 7.5 for my lady. After last weeks success on premier with the lows I'm feeling damned good about my chances of getting the highs.

Last edited:
I was mildly disappointed in the NL's honesty. Perhaps I expected more in the materials than what they, especially coming from Premier.

Last edited:
On my birthday hunt for a second set of lance mountains, already got a white pair for 250, need to find a black pair now.

Damn don't feel like waking up at 5 AM 2 days in a row for these.. whats the predicted resale price on these?

Yo, I know this is last minute but.. I haven't picked up any of the NEWER box highs and I'm considering those NL highs. How do they fit compared to Black/Gold boxes? Thanks fam.

Yo, I know this is last minute but.. I haven't picked up any of the NEWER box highs and I'm considering those NL highs. How do they fit compared to Black/Gold boxes? Thanks fam.
I always sized .5 down on black and gold highs. New releases are usually tts

Back
Top Bottom