2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally broke out my pair of NL highs last night for dinner.

First time I've had them on feet and I'm extremely pleased with how they look on feet. Maybe one of my go to SBs.

Please excuse if photo quality is poor.

Yeah the guy must be pissed or something . All post pic of those money cat Hi later ..
But in my opinon some Nike sb heat .. Love these rocked these before work

Never been a huge fan of the Krampus Dunks but man they look noooiiice in your shot. :lol: lol Repped.

Last edited:
nice come up on those money cats. a dirty side panel doesn't make them "beat". can't beat the price either :smokin

edit: don't mind that uniquekickz clown, dude's posts wreak with arrogance and negativity, and he's always trying to put other cats down (no pun)

Last edited:
Busting out the grey UCS for the church Christmas party in case the Bishop wanna eff around and get ollied over tomorrow.

Hopefully my wife doesn't ask too many questions.

edit: don't mind that uniquekickz clown, dude's posts wreak with arrogance and negativity, and he's always trying to put other cats down (no pun)
lol Are you serious?Just stating my opinion. How is that negative? Arrogant? Clown? There are plenty of childish clowns in this thread. I Doubt I'm one of them. Once again last time I checked this is a sneaker forum. If you think that the side panels are the reason why I said those are beat then obviously were not on the same page.

Last edited:
I got the low NL, but passed on the highs. After seeing these on feet pics, Im starting to think I should've bought these the other way around :\

I missed that SPOT restock today, too busy plugging water leaks near my desk and recovering things from power outages :smh:

When do the highs drop in EU? Hoping to find my size there online.

Last edited:
What's up everyone, it's been awhile since I posted in here. Still lurkin' though and try to skim through some of the posts when I can.

Anyhow, not sure if anyone is still looking or if it's already been posted but Salt Stains are up on Atlas. Sizes 8-11.5

http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/shop/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium/dp/31121

Edit: I see these are in a few other spots still too, so maybe they are sitting?..I can post the other spots if anyone wants.

Last edited:
Hey what's up John!... yeah I'm still around, glad to see you are too. I haven't had a whole lot to add to the thread and haven't seen many SB's I really wanted lately so I just skim through when I get a chance.

Hey what's up John!... yeah I'm still around, glad to see you are too. I haven't had a whole lot to add to the thread and haven't seen many SB's I really wanted lately so I just skim through when I get a chance.

It's been a pretty decent time for SB. Some dope stuff out there IMO. The new BHM low looking like *** though. I hope they have some type of meaning behind them, because otherwise they're just pure laziness.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Got my white pair of LMs in today. Nearly ready to pull the trigger on a black pair so I can strip my first set and have one set on ice.

byukid byukid how much did you get em for if you dont mind me asking? I want to double up on the set too but dont wanna pay over $300 per pair and thats been an issue. Size 13 btw, cant remember if your 12-14 but prices stay the same between those sizes from what ive seen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom