2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

thats the first thing i check with those low tiffs. Even if the seller says they r kept in zip loc bags, the nike check is the first thing to go because of the materials used.
i'm cool with the lower quality high tiffs for a way lower price. :D

GRs don't have drop dates. Whenever the skate shops get them they sell them.

They'll also be available on eBay for retail and under in about two months

Can anyone with the cork highs post a pic of the cross section of the cork/backing, like on the flaps?

I wanna see how thick the cork is

People love patent leather. I'm still waiting on JB to retro the patent 1s. Black and gold

Without getting too far off SB's they did that a couple years back and gave it a white mid sole

So I got my somps today...and they arrived faulty! 

The right shoe is making a very loud popping sound whenever I walk as the insole is not stuck down properly!

Can anyone else who owns somps let me know whether the insole is supposed to be "removable"? See pic to get an idea of what I mean. Really annoyed at this as these shoes are great.

The right shoe is making a very loud popping sound whenever I walk as the insole is not stuck down properly!

Can anyone else who owns somps let me know whether the insole is supposed to be "removable"? See pic to get an idea of what I mean. Really annoyed at this as these shoes are great.

[ATTACHMENT=9362]IMG_6603.JPG (1,257k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

this happens on a lot of newer SBs, keep wearing them and it will go away

My black/red j packs made a popping sound. I jumped around in them and stomped along to stop it. Also took the insole out and put it back in. Some say to put baby powder under it? Something like that. I don't own somps tho

Seriously? 
roll.gif

Just wear them, they're not "faulty". It will go away.

Last edited:
Continuum still has sizes if anyone needs those red low. Take your email over phone and send you a PayPal invoice One hundred shipped flat. I will pay the retail ,with these weird hours nothing is a guarantee for me anymore.

They are not faulty homie lol it's just the glue sticking on the zoom air bag on insole. You can either wear them and it'll stop popping on it's own or just remove insole and put a little baby powder there and it'll stop it also.

that triple post doeeee? lol

yeah...baby powder ftw on the sole popping....or just wear 'em out...this happens to more than just dunks...happens on other nike models I own.

My warmth highs did that for a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom