2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That pair igot for 150 ended up being fake, so I just returned them to be honest, but from my research,  that tongue shape looks off even if the tongue tag is right, get size tags to be sure, the date should touch the bar code, and copyright symbol is not bolded on it. 

Also if the space between the S and B on the insole logo is too far apart its fake. I'm annoyed that I got duped by fakes, but I have some PADS stussy lows coming in for $200 now. 
Tongue shape is fine. They're just tied so loosely you don't get that "U" type curve to them. My Tiffs and my Tweed Lows both had little to no curve (due to the way they were tied) but are 100% legit so be careful deciding authenticity by the tongue. I will get a tag pic if I decide to go further with it and I'm well-versed in pink box (pun intended) so I should be fine on the legit check.

@DanVSMan  Those Stussy's look pretty bad IMO... I'd be careful cleaning the pink suede as it will fade....
Yeah. I just figured a cobbler might know something about cleaning suede that I don't know. The pink is already a light color, so my though would be that the fading wouldn't be as bad as say cleaning raging bull 5's. But I definitely appreciate the input and this is already the direction I was kinda leaning (too far gone to try to fix).

One thing about those suede protectors is be weary, they almost always alter the look/feel of the suede. I wouldn't use that on any shoes with really nice suede just as a precaution. Jason Markk works really well on suede if it gets dirty, no bleeding or color loss. 

One thing about those suede protectors is be weary, they almost always alter the look/feel of the suede. I wouldn't use that on any shoes with really nice suede just as a precaution. Jason Markk works really well on suede if it gets dirty, no bleeding or color loss.
This Made Your Previous Statement Invalid

1) I totally agree with you. Makes suede feel crunchy. I'd rather just keep my suede clean by not wearing it out in the rain or to the bar. Problem solved.
2) I used Jason Markk on my Quartersnacks after a doggy attack (not really, but that hound destroyed my kicks) and black from the suede was bleeding ALL OVER the microfiber towel I was using to wipe it down. Didn't effect the deep black much, but still. Jason Markk is not safe on suede based on my limited product testing.

Quoted for truth, after my brass suede brush stained my petoskeys, I used jason markk with as little water as possible, and immediately toweled off the suede after scrubbing. 24 hours later the suede was good as new with a little brushing (diff suede brush)

This Made Your Previous Statement Invalid

Not really, suede protectant =/= suede cleaner

Jason Markk is such garbage on suede. 

On leather it works, but at that point I can just use a magic eraser for the same results. 

This before after is why I said jason markk works on suede. But again I used as little water as humanly possible, and dried it as soon as i got the foaming to happen. The trick is just the brush the suede, right after the cleaning with a suede brush, when its half way dry with the suede brush, and when its fully dry with the suede brush. you just have to work the nap all through the process and you are set. 

Last edited:
stains on leather: old toothbrush...water w/ mild POWDER detergent...terry cloth towel

stains on suede: convert to beaters
True... If I had a pic of my Send Help 2s I'd post them... first suede kicks I ever copped specifically to beat

#freeMSR (LM sea beat king)

Cork blazer, whaaa?

nike-blazer-mid-cork.jpg

wat-comment-meme.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom