2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So i just talked to my boy at my local. He showed me that he ordered 28 pairs of de las. But it showed as not shipped yet. Wondering if other shops will be delayed as well. Told me all his shipments have been a week to 2 weeks late. Anyone else hear this?

So i just talked to my boy at my local. He showed me that he ordered 28 pairs of de las. But it showed as not shipped yet. Wondering if other shops will be delayed as well. Told me all his shipments have been a week to 2 weeks late. Anyone else hear this?

I know for sure that Blue Tile has received a portion of their shipment but not all of it.

Recent pick up :D havent picked anything up since the quartersnacks.
That milky gum sole definitely grew on me

Anybody here looking for a pair? There is a seller from Japan that's selling them for $125 shipped
Size 8-10.5
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-DUNK-H...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item27f160c2f3

Last edited:
This thread has got me so hyped for Saturday and it's way too early in the week for that nonsense!

yep, locked the first pair of DLS, let's see to double up before they drop!

i'll be happy to share couple details of mcflys and red luxes later today, mostly the second its one of the best drops ever to me... 

Im currently working New Haven line actually (busiest and most difficult) I live in Poughkeepsie NY. It is pretty tough but I enjoy it. What the public see's is all they think the job is but theres a lot more to it which I'm sure you already know. People want to be on time but past a certain point you have to sacrifice safety for time. Last thing we want to do is open doors off the platform and have someone fall onto the tracks. People complain about everything but there are some things that I can agree with.

No saturday releases for me for a while since our phone has to be shut off unless I can get a pair on the train into work.
Yet somehow Japan has it all figured out re: safety and being on time...ALL the time. 

1357521492_tumblr_lnn0zv6ntf1qbplir.jpg

Im currently working New Haven line actually (busiest and most difficult) I live in Poughkeepsie NY. It is pretty tough but I enjoy it. What the public see's is all they think the job is but theres a lot more to it which I'm sure you already know. People want to be on time but past a certain point you have to sacrifice safety for time. Last thing we want to do is open doors off the platform and have someone fall onto the tracks. People complain about everything but there are some things that I can agree with.

No saturday releases for me for a while since our phone has to be shut off unless I can get a pair on the train into work.

Yet somehow Japan has it all figured out re: safety and being on time...ALL the time

Isn't there a big issue of people jumping/falling on the tracks and the trains going about their business?

Isn't there a big issue of people jumping/falling on the tracks and the trains going about their business?
Not really. If anything the majority of cases are drunks. And at that point, meh, not my problem. 

Buses/trains in the states are horrible. Best Ive experienced so far has been in Bangkok, which Tokyo will trump obviously bc they are numero uno. 

Not really. If anything the majority of cases are drunks. And at that point, meh, not my problem. 

Buses/trains in the states are horrible. Best Ive experienced so far has been in Bangkok, which Tokyo will trump obviously bc they are numero uno. 

Not wrong about the states

My dad worked for the T for 30 years or so and they were just so poorly managed. Good benefits tho so he wasn't even mad

Back
Top Bottom