2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got two pairs of De Las on lock for myself and one for @Dcypoe81  but after that my homie cut me off on the pre-order nonsense. Wanting a pair of BTTF's but I don't think they'll be fitting into my budget this month. Hopefully it is a sale-worthy release!!!

Guys what the hell is box price? Some stores seem to be charging 135 and not 125. This is shady.

sorry to break up all the dela talk, but my dooms needs saving.. any tips on how to glue? shoe goo, crazy glue, leave it till it gets bigger?

I'm reasonably sure MSRP is $125, but will gladly eat crow if someone shows the box label with $135 on it.
Might very well be, I just know that prices spiked this year for certain drops. IE BHM Lows for $135, De La Highs for $150.

Just did a quick search, Nice Kicks, High Snobiety, Hypebeast, Sneaker Files, KoF say $135.

Complex, Icy Sole, Sneakernews say $125

Will update as I find more info.

Last edited:
sorry to break up all the dela talk, but my dooms needs saving.. any tips on how to glue? shoe goo, crazy glue, leave it till it gets bigger?

Don't worry about. Odds are you'll end up messing it up with the glue. Separation on a dunk is whatever

Last edited:
They definitely crease, a lot! This was after 1 wear, I think MSR posted a similar picture. They haven't gotten any worse though.

Like I said before though, they're just shoes, and cheap ones compared to other models a lot of us collect, so no biggie, the creases don't bother me :smokin

thanks for help!

personally i dont care about creases, i wear all my kicks and have zero problem for aging!

just wrote because i noticed a lot of ppl here go crazy about that stuff so... [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I have zero idea if I should just get the De La's from Nikestore or actually try going to shops

Da struggle
mean.gif
I think you should be good on NDC, we may just be hyping it up more here, remember the hares drops Saturday also so only folks who like Sbs will mostly be trying won't be many sneakerheads and resellers buying into the hype.

Back
Top Bottom