2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone else getting a bit of the run around with that spot out of Carona? Called due earlier and he told me they hadnt gone through the stock but my pairs would be set aside. He then told me hed call me back in an hour to make the payment. I let him know I work in a lab that gets no service so if I dont answer leave a message. Okay cool. So an hour passes and nothing. I decide to call back to see what the deal was and some other guy picks up the phone and tells me  they have my info but because of the amount of calls they got they switched it to in store only and IF they have any left over they will start calling people on "the list" to place phone orders....

Moral of this story... Aint no loyalty in this game!!
yea they took my info too, who knows, prob a no go. i called like 10-12 other places with no luck.

Anyone else getting a bit of the run around with that spot out of Carona? Called due earlier and he told me they hadnt gone through the stock but my pairs would be set aside. He then told me hed call me back in an hour to make the payment. I let him know I work in a lab that gets no service so if I dont answer leave a message. Okay cool. So an hour passes and nothing. I decide to call back to see what the deal was and some other guy picks up the phone and tells me  they have my info but because of the amount of calls they got they switched it to in store only and IF they have any left over they will start calling people on "the list" to place phone orders....

Moral of this story... Aint no loyalty in this game!!

I called about 30 mins ago, and he said "uhhh,.. ill have to call you back before the shop closes tonight, if we have sizes left"  so...yeah.  will be nice if they call back...but yeah seemed a bit weird. 
How are they gonna say they're going to set a aside a pair and go back on their word?  PM the skateshop name so I can avoid buying anything from them in the future. 

Last edited:

DM me as trip getting closer, I'm from Rome and already helped out another NTer to get around here! :wink:
I'll be staying within walking distance of the coliseum and I'll be with family so it should be easy enough but I'll hit you up for sure!

And PSH why people debating about MSRP? $125? $135? I paid $112.50 for each of my two pairs :-D Disco on release day

I guess as someone who doesn't care at all about the BTTF and is lukewarm on the de las (like I'll take em if funds look right and I'm not jumping through hoops) this hype and 8 gif posts is a lot. And I usually like crazy forums. 

But when its a lot of posts and nothings being said it feels like, oh well.  

yea they took my info too, who knows, prob a no go. i called like 10-12 other places with no luck.
More than likely... he tried to feed me the sz 12 isnt a popular size over here so you should be good

....yeah.....right
mean.gif

Crown Apparel has a size 10 on hold for me, trying to see if anyone can scoop them up from me. Pretty long drive from LA to Corona with traffic and the rain.

Yo I'm in Houston and I am thinking online is going to be my only shot.  Unless anyone else has leads on a spot here?

I live like 10 mins fro this place n had no idea it existed 0.0
I just called them they said they just got an email from Nike saying to hold on to them because they don't know if the release date will be this Saturday or next Saturday?? They out a pair on hold for me though.

I tried telling him they've been releasing everywhere the last 2-3 days but he says they just got the email a little bit ago.

I just called them they said they just got an email from Nike saying to hold on to them because they don't know if the release date will be this Saturday or next Saturday?? They out a pair on hold for me though.

I tried telling him they've been releasing everywhere the last 2-3 days but he says they just got the email a little bit ago.
They don't HAVE a release date...

They don't HAVE a release date...
I know this. You know this. I'm telling you what he told me.

He took my name and number and said my size is on hold for me and they'll call me when they know the release date. I tried explaining it but he wasn't having it. I don't know.....

I know this. You know this. I'm telling you what he told me.

He took my name and number and said my size is on hold for me and they'll call me when they know the release date. I tried explaining it but he wasn't having it. I don't know.....
One of two possibilities here:

1) You talked to a minion who has no idea what is going on
2) You talked to a knowledgable employee who just didn't want to break your heart and tell you that they're sold out/no phone orders/ etc etc etc

Back
Top Bottom