2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

havent dealt with ccs since they changed up ownership. so I am not cancelling my premier order. just incase ccs doesnt come thru. if anything ill oop a size 10 to someone if needed.  

So local ended up opening at 10 but they didn't have my size 11.5 since they split allocation between 4 stores.

Rushed into SNKRS and was still able to grab my size :pimp:

De la lows ara waste. Certain sneakers should not be retroex unless its gonna be true to the original. These are just awful

you can go to the room with all the people who feel the same way

wow, I got thru with NDC but my order completion took hella long to lad to i went to premiere to get a pair just incase it didn't go thru at Nike. I got thru at premiere then i clicked the NDC page and the order went thru. Damn got 2 pairs. Might have to call premiere to cancel.

wow, I got thru with NDC but my order completion took hella long to lad to i went to premiere to get a pair just incase it didn't go thru at Nike. I got thru at premiere then i clicked the NDC page and the order went thru. Damn got 2 pairs. Might have to call premiere to cancel.

You can always cancel your Nike order too. Since you're in Cali, I think the Premier pair is cheaper anyway lol

So... CSS? How long until I get order confirmation?
If I don't eat, I don't. Not an SB head, De La Soul is just one of my favorite hip hop groups (Tribe being the other).

Back
Top Bottom