2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow, I'm seriously upset. Thanks, this site is so helpful. :/
Dude it was seriously an easy cop, it was up on at least five different sites all with links posted. If you really want to get into SB's go to a skate shop that has a nike account, 90% chance they have them in store. Even when jordans sell out online they sit in malls, sbs are less hyped so i dont doubt that they are still in those brick and mortar skate shops. 

Did they debit your account?
it was paypal so i see the $$ that got "charged" but its happened plenty of times on finishline before where ive gotten charged on paypal but the order never went through so the order just fell off after a day or so
That is true I havent done CSS in a while so can't call it if they do the same BS also. Keep your fingers crossed. don't make sense site was so smooth but can't get confirmation emails asap. NDC sent it mad quick

Calm down.  Just keep an eye on this thread and people will be posting links in here all day.  All the bots focus on the same sites so those sites sell out quick.  You should be able to cop manually no problem if you just wait for people to post the links in here throughout the day.

That is true I havent done CSS in a while so can't call it if they do the same BS also. Keep your fingers crossed. don't make sense site was so smooth but can't get confirmation emails asap. NDC sent it mad quick

yeah the site was doin so well. the weird thing i noticed was that the charge from CCS came from portland, oregon but the store is in CA

Calm down.  Just keep an eye on this thread and people will be posting links in here all day.  All the bots focus on the same sites so those sites sell out quick.  You should be able to cop manually no problem if you just wait for people to post the links in here throughout the day.
bruh its cool dont even waste your time.

yeah the site was doin so well. the weird thing i noticed was that the charge from CCS came from portland, oregon but the store is in CA
They arent owned by footlocker anymore, they got bought by a company in portland when footlocker was gonna shut em down. Dont know if that company is made up of skaters though. 

I checked out CCS b4 Snkrs! Like too smooth. Def see Portland on my bank statement also. 

They arent owned by footlocker anymore, they got bought by a company in portland when footlocker was gonna shut em down. Dont know if that company is made up of skaters though. 
i dont know if they are skaters but they are commited to being more skater friendly than foot locker was doing with ccs in recent years (they wanted to make CCS a section in eastbay for christs sakes) so still a W in my book.

Last edited:
For those that missed online try here in a few.

Nice to see how smoothly CCS handled this release now that they not under ftl crappy umbrella. Hopefully they send yalls de las double boxed as well. I know there shipping was a big complaint under old management.

Last edited:
@BillsMafia This game requires patience bruh.
def

i remember a year and a half ago when i was just getting into it

i really wanted the bred 1s

i found NT and was in that thread

on RD everyone was eating around me, people were doubling and tripling up

and i couldn't get a pair

it takes some time to learn the tricks of the trade

although that being said this was an easy cop tbh

if you didn't eat you either really don't know what you are doing

or got PROFOUNDLY unlucky (which happens to all of us from time to time)

For those that missed online try here in a few.

11am PST (really PDT this time of year, but I won't argue semantics) = 2pm EDT, for those of you that aren't mathematically inclined. They won't be open for another couple hours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom