2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So it seems like everyone ate except the bot guy? Thats good, this was a pretty easy cop imo and i ended up doubling up after all about 15 minutes ago since nike still had them :smh:

So it seems like everyone ate except the bot guy? Thats good, this was a pretty easy cop imo and i ended up doubling up after all about 15 minutes ago since nike still had them
mean.gif
I got mine easily too... I even picked up a half size up just in case my first pair didn't fit.

Last edited:
Yeah, I doubled up. I'm pretty much a US shopper though since locals don't have my size.

Same situation. Scored a 14 off CCS. FYI - they shipped my DLS to Canada for $19.xx - really cheap. No tracking and via USPS, but at least no UPS fees and brokerage.

Can we take a moment to recognize how much work @John00  is putting in right now? and I guarantee he already has his pairs.
Thank you my dude. Just doing what I can for the thread.
do you know any store that may have a size 5?
That's going to be tough. Stay tuned to the thread there's some shops that are dropping that could have your size.
Werd, truly lucky to have him in this thread. Dude is always putting in work [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Thank you my dude. I'm just doing what I can for the thread.

What's your 3000th post going to be?
A phone order.

Last edited:
i think CCS oversold, haven't gotten confirmation yet on my 2nd pair. If they cancel ohhh well I'll live.

They did that to me with the tiff highs. Like a week later I got an email saying my order was canceled.

I hope everyone got the de las that wanted them. Have a good weekend fellas

For my Michigan/Detroit heads, my local (Refuge Skate Shop) instagrammed that they did not get their shipment and will be receiving De La's next week. If the thread doesn't allow you to prosper perhaps that will.

They don't ship unfortunately, but they might be doing that soon. I'll let you guys know on that. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom