2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was able to grab a pair online in the afternoon.  One of my locals didn't sell out at opening yet the other did and they are less than 10 mins apart.

Are the BTTF's not coming to NDC and only going out of locals, or are they going on NDC on the 22nd like I was hearing before? 

Just fast forwarded through the video but I don't think that's what she means...she meant how the alternate laces are "rolled" in the box.
Oh sorry guys--I have done it but it's never as perfect as the factory. I basically hold them by the end so they hang down parallel, by the aglet. Then I fold them in quarters, but on the last fold I leave one lace unfolded. I use that section and wrap it around the folded part, then stick the aglet into the folded part. I'll see if I can do it real quick and upload it.

Hurley/Nike SB's (formerly Salvation) Malibu (310-317-9988) and Irvine (949-753-1065) locations both have De La lows--I just called both to confirm. Please do not mention me or this thread.
REPPED!

Irvine came thru for me......called 'em up and they had a 3 pairs left

10.5,11, and 11.5

wouldn't hold a pair so they took my number and told me they'd hit me up if they sold that 11 before I got there...

pimp.gif

I don't wear a ton of dunks but I have a few in my collection not all hyped releases either. It is goog to see so many helping others out in here. One of my favorite threads on niketalk. I was able to grab my pair off premier this morning. Scared me do death at first cause it said no shipping methods were available, thought I got cart jacked. They emptied my cart so I re added them and shipping options were available. 

Review of the De La Soul High Tops (February 2015 Release)

Long overdue review, but maybe some of you still want to pick up the Spongebob ones to go with your Ninja Turtle ones. :lol:

Sorry for the shaky video, mistakes, etc etc.

this "Please do not mention me or the thread" is too funny, it's sad that it has to come to this.
i do not know of this "thread" you speak of

i see you're in the af, i remember being deployed and having to really make sure to adjust for the time zones when shoes would release lol

Are BTTF's anywheres? Besides ebay? I called 36 shops Thursday and yesterday from Twitter/Instagram stalking from NY to CA to TX,almost begging for phone orders. Getting paranoid now. I couldn't cop earlier in the week due to a personal issue (had to put my cat down. Literally the hardest thing I've ever done.) figured I would be ok but no luck thus far.

Last edited:
Thank you so much!!!!

It's messy (mine) but atleast it's a nice little bundle XD

Takes mad practice--I've done it pretty well but never perfect. I reverse engineered a set to figure it out. I miss lace bags.

Are BTTF's anywheres? Besides ebay? I called 36 shops yesterday from NY to CA to TX,almost begging for phone orders. Getting paranoid now.
They've been coming and going in local shops for the past few days. I'm looking as well. Stick to the thread and I'm sure someone will post a phone # or link that will get through. Otherwise I think they are going on NDC May 22nd.

Today in here was amazing...I have never seen a group lookout and help out as much as possible...my boy came thru in fine style with a size 12 DLS after I had lost hope...good day to all and I hope you were all successful with whatever you cop'd

I really need to chill on the pickups

my "built" closet in my room is packed (with one open spot for the moto helmet sparkles that are on the way) my overflow closet is packed and I have all these that were acquired in the last 4 weeks that I'm struggling to find places to put up

About to build more shelves in my guest room to display "all kinds of things" is what I told the wife.... but I imagine the 11'x5' rack will be more than 75% shoes

Back
Top Bottom