2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cmft white. What do you guys think of them ? I think they look better than the White Ice. But I would get them under retail.

I have a question......

I know it is against eBay policy for anyone to sell fakes..... but sometimes it seems too good to be true and the seller maybe says "not sure if authentic"

Ok so the question is, if I was to take a chance on a listing that looks decent enough in the pics AND when I get it it's obviously not legit.... how does eBay handle it? I assume I would have to prove it was not authentic? Do they just take the buyer's word for it? which seems dangerous

I don't have anything on my radar right now, was just curious for those BIN deals that are just too good to be true

I ran out of reps today guys...I'll catch them up tomorrow.

I think everyone that wanted a pair on NT got a pair...that's incredible to think about.

I want a pair, could have copped today, but you know. I'll wait a minute.

I have a question......

I know it is against eBay policy for anyone to sell fakes..... but sometimes it seems too good to be true and the seller maybe says "not sure if authentic"

Ok so the question is, if I was to take a chance on a listing that looks decent enough in the pics AND when I get it it's obviously not legit.... how does eBay handle it? I assume I would have to prove it was not authentic? Do they just take the buyer's word for it? which seems dangerous

I don't have anything on my radar right now, was just curious for those BIN deals that are just too good to be true
You'll get your money back.

You'll get your money back.
I have a question......

EBay does just take the buyers word for it.

I had a buyer change his mind on used shoes because of stains that I disclosed in the picture and description so he decided to claim they were fake.

He said that the way the shoes were yellowing was a sign of them being fake according to his friend that worked at Footlocker.

He did not need to provide any proof of anything or actually do anything other then ship the shoes back

Last edited:
All these DLS pickups today got me felling really left out now. Decided to pass on these at the last second yesterday so I could pick up some AM1s today instead. The shoes and the materials are looking really good so far from the pics I'm seeing right now. Must resist......

Hey fellow NT peeps,
Just got back from my local Boarders in
Arcadia CA, found they still have most sizes up to 12 of the De La Soul lows for 129. I have no idea if they do phone orders, but if you live close, its worth a shot. (626) 254-0855 On the side note, I found these beauties for 60 American.

untokyos next :smile:

grabbed my pair of premier through my cell phone on the train to work

wanted to double up but one was enough. looks like alot of places sold out.

thanks to everyone who shared helpful info on the release.

Hey fellow NT peeps,
Just got back from my local Boarders in
Arcadia CA, found they still have most sizes up to 12 of the De La Soul lows for 129. I have no idea if they do phone orders, but if you live close, its worth a shot. (626) 254-0855 On the side note, I found these beauties for 60 American.
Do you know if they still have a size 10?!

Just skipped over 27 pages. Hope everyone was able to cop, without too much hassle.
Got my size 11 off NDC after waiting in line for 25 minutes.

I need the BTTFs in size 10, can anyone call around for me and buy them, then ship them to me and I'll pay exactly cost + shipping?  Thanks!

On a serious note, someone mentioned comic book dunks coming out?  What do those look like?

I need the BTTFs in size 10, can anyone call around for me and buy them, then ship them to me and I'll pay exactly cost + shipping?  Thanks!

On a serious note, someone mentioned comic book dunks coming out?  What do those look like?
can't tell if this is a serious post...

if so...  the least you could do if you don't want to call and do work, is offer much more than exact cost +shipping... 

Back
Top Bottom