2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rice got a pair in the cart? I refreshed periodically when I thought about it but the Nike site never went live. Oh welllz, BttF's and oily helmets coming soon instead :smile:

Heading to Orlando Thursday..maybe SPoT will have the BttF's in by then and I can just swing by and pick up both pairs then *fingers crossed*

Rice got a pair in the cart? I refreshed periodically when I thought about it but the Nike site never went live. Oh welllz, BttF's and oily helmets coming soon instead :smile:

Heading to Orlando Thursday..maybe SPoT will have the BttF's in by then and I can just swing by and pick up both pairs then *fingers crossed*

Don't forget about Plus's new location and Galactic G.

I have both LM's and am sick of hearing about them.

On a thread related note, feel like I 'should' want these BTTFs but can't get excited about them. Maybe I need to see them in person.
i love wearing, buying, and talking about them..
tumblr_lya68b981O1r3rgwko1_500.gif

...but i wore my royals today.

Last edited:
updated pic of my storage set-up......not that anyone asked.... but if I had room for a chair I'd just sit in there and gaze
Sadly I have this many in another closet hidden from view in boxes
Need to get to building the other racks for my guest/display room

nothing too special, nothing rare, nothing old..... but I do what I can

If you're in L.A., come build me one.

Last edited:
Have yet to catch a restock... Im about ready to give up on a pair of blacks and settle for a pair of white ones

It's been a while since I posted here. Circle A releasing their de las if their Instagram is any indication.

hahahah

my pair still hasnt moved from CCS.

booooo.

Got a call from CCS today. Apparently they sold the DLS without actually having they're stock yet. They told me that 1 of my 3 pairs would ship tomorrow but that they had to wait till they got their other shipment from nike to ship my other 2 (which will be Thursday) (and no they will not have another launch on Thursday, they are only getting enough to fill the orders that they were unable to fill). I don't mind waiting the extra two days though because they're giving me 10% off both the pairs that are shipping Thursday so $112.50 shipped per pair ain't bad.

Got a call from CCS today. Apparently they sold the DLS without actually having they're stock yet. They told me that 1 of my 3 pairs would ship tomorrow but that they had to wait till they got their other shipment from nike to ship my other 2 (which will be Thursday) (and no they will not have another launch on Thursday, they are only getting enough to fill the orders that they were unable to fill). I don't mind waiting the extra two days though because they're giving me 10% off both the pairs that are shipping Thursday so $112.50 shipped per pair ain't bad.
YO.

i just checked my tracking and it finally moved...

estimated delivery of 5/27 
mean.gif
 FOH.

normally i wouldnt care but im leaving for vacation that morning (5am) and planned on bringing these.

really caught some bad luck with shipping between these taking 10 days and the BTTF taking over a week.

i know CCS shipping is free but had i known 10 days i would have gladly paid.

Maybe you'll get four pairs :D

Lol don't need 4 pairs . Just 1 .
YO.

estimated delivery of 5/27 :smh:  FOH.

normally i wouldnt care but im leaving for vacation that morning (5am) and planned on bringing these.

really caught some bad luck with shipping between these taking 10 days and the BTTF taking over a week.

not sure if it changed from over a 2 year ago but i use to avoid CCS bc not only is it "smart post" or whatever they use to deliver but they don't double box.... they just throw in plastic bag and ship...again i haven't bought anything from CCS in over 2 years.

Last edited:
YO.

estimated delivery of 5/27 :smh:  FOH.

Damn. Where are you located? They're in Oregon and I'm in Seattle so they told me it should take 2-3 days to get to me

That's weird. Mine shipped today. It actually left Portland so I know it's moving.
Pretty interesting deal going on though with Nike.

Also mine is going to WA, but I got USPS 2 day priority.

Last edited:
Lol don't need 4 pairs . Just 1 .
not sure if it changed from over a 2 year ago but i use to avoid CCS bc not only is it "smart post" or whatever they use to deliver but they don't double box.... they just throw in plastic bag and ship...again i haven't bought anything from cvs in over 2 years.
i heard about the shipping box stories so i knew about that.

but it says surepost...whats that mean?
Damn. Where are you located? They're in Oregon and I'm in Seattle so they told me it should take 2-3 days to get to me
NYC, i get im on the other side of the country but its 2015 i cant remember the last time something took more than 5 days to be shipped to me.

really tight about the wait time on my BTTF and DLS.

Last edited:
Ten days?! That doesn't seem right.. Even with the sure post. Which is no fun cause going from UPS to USPS they just don't give three f*cks about what the contents are, they'll drop kick that ish right to your doorstep lol.. But 10 days is crazy I'm in Kansas and mine will be here Thursday I believe

i heard about the shipping box stories but it says surepost...whats that mean?

NYC, i get im on the other side of the country but its 2015 i cant remember the last time something took more than 5 days to be shipped to me.

really tight about the wait time on my BTTF and DLS.
sure post means. UPS OR FEDEX whichever they used ships 99% of the process then they deliver to your local USPS to deliver the final destination. Its honestly a pain and I always pay more bc of it. It ends up becoming another 1-2 days....

Back
Top Bottom