2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think box price is gonna be reg GR High price.. Maybe not. I know most Intl. sites have them for around 110€ without shipping so you can take that with a grain of salt I suppose

Last edited:
As far as worst...

I didn't like the Brain Wrecks (I like the inner lining, however), Doernbechers, Piet Mondrians, and the Northern Lights***.

*** - I like the shoe and the colorway itself, but I feel it was easily just a cheap Yeezy ripoff and they tried to force feed us the "northern light" bit... just felt it was a lazy collaboration.

HOT ROD

Reminiscent of the Lebron X "Cork" release of 2013, Nike SB gives us another "Cork" offering with this Dunk High Premium. The Dunks feature an entire upper covered in the intriguing material, the light tan hue of the “Cork”’s skin is contrasted nicely by black suede on the Swoosh and the toe box, adding a premium feel while also giving the shoe a much welcomed sense of balance. Slated for a early June release we are now allowing our VIP Dunk Club members to reserve their pair through PRE-ORDER. No lines. No hassle. No stress. Just reserve your pair and come pick them up when they arrive. The Nike SB Dunk High Premium "Cork" is now available for PRE-ORDER both in-store or by phone for 129.95.

HOT ROD
2253 WESTWOOD BLBD.
LOS ANGELES, CA. 90064
310-446-5527

WWW.HOTRODLA.COM
VIP Dunk Club members? It's so funny how I used to always go there for SBs, now that I live 5 minutes away I'm hardly there.

well after bombing on the stupid nike app... was stuck at pending for 2 hours.... :smh: googled searched nike sb skate shops... on the third page ( who ever goes past 1st page) found random skate shop in MPLS that was letting me pay sat but shipment wasn't coming into monday. got email with tracking # all is well !!! i wasn't going to be denied... :rofl:

x2
#MakeSomeTimeForOccasionalSoulSearching
...glad i decided against passing.

Damn, just image searched the BP collabs, they're hideous! I'm kind of digging the Slayers though. [emoji]128558[/emoji]

Last edited:
Atleast he's honest
lol @ "occasionally" don't remember the last time I went on their forums. Checked it right now and it seems like the same 4 people post in there. Never was too big of a fan in the first place. Dudes acting like elitist when it comes to shops info.

well after bombing on the stupid nike app... was stuck at pending for 2 hours....
mean.gif
googled searched nike sb skate shops... on the third page ( who ever goes past 1st page) found random skate shop in MPLS that was letting me pay sat but shipment wasn't coming into monday. got email with tracking # all is well !!! i wasn't going to be denied...
roll.gif
Nice! SNKRS is hit or miss.

Good look on the google search tho. Most in this thread have forgotten how to with all the spoon feeding

i tend to 1/2 size up in Highs and get TTS in lows. 

SBs that is. anyone else?

oh and as for lace swaps, maybe its my brain being used to the og laces, but i never see a lace swap better than what they come with. i dunno why.

ps- underground is sold out of Magflys, my boy just called them 10 min ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom