2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i think most wifes and gfs, just dont like us buying/spending so much time on shoes haha
Great week so far. I was aiming for a 9.5 on the bttf but size 9.5 sold out almost instantly on ndc so I settle for a size 10. The size 10 ended up fitting perfectly. Now I'm wonder I really want the untokyo's. does anyone know how they fit? Thanks in advance.

411313574.jpg
dang those are the 3 im going for...and exactly in those sizes lol.  congrats on your pick ups

SPOT RESTOCK INFO ON MAGS
@SPoTTampa: Air Mag restocking coming in less than 30... 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 8, 8.5, 10, 13 & 14. Direct link at drop

Great week so far. I was aiming for a 9.5 on the bttf but size 9.5 sold out almost instantly on ndc so I settle for a size 10. The size 10 ended up fitting perfectly. Now I'm wonder I really want the untokyo's. does anyone know how they fit? Thanks in advance.

411313574.jpg
Great grabs - I'm a 9.5 tts, but I find in dunks I never have a problem going a half size up to 10

Tried to get a 13 in the Bttf from spot but of course no luck, so anyone with extra pair hit me up please thanks

Back
Top Bottom