2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was recently relacing some shoes and starting comparing a pair of laces from last year to a pair from 2010, the 2014 were really stretchy. The 2010, did not stretch that much at all.
I'm so bored right now

Last edited:
I think it was another cheap out by sb. Kevlars are dope but I'd rather bring the lace bags.

So if you got shot in the foot you'd be cool?

not serious

ima shoot ya gotdamn pinky toe off!

Last edited:
Holy ****, FedEx just dropped off my Corks from Premier that I ordered yesterday morning. That's insane.

If anyone is on the fence, I recommend them. Very nice, unique look look to them. They remind a lot of the Civilists in shape, though, so I'd recommend half sizing up if you have a wide foot by your toes.

And does anyone know anywhere I can find the marble/cloud joints in a 12 or 13? All I can find is up to 11.5. Disappointed these aren't releasing here.

Last edited:
The hoverboard lace lock is cool looking, but I think I'd be too self conscious to wear them like that. I'd feel like I was trying TOO hard with that. But I'd like to have them in the box just as a goofy little trinket.
I get what youre saying.

to be honest im never into anything like that in terms of novelty trinkets with shoes nor would i usually wear them but i feel like it was such a cool idea.

but my biggest factor was my lack of "wow" when i got the BTTFs in person, for me underwhelming and these locks made me appreciate the shoe and nostalgia of it.

bought these as well..looks good, works on the clean colorway and brings out inspiration/theme more.
i totally agree.

putting on the stickers was tricky.

i used tweezers to help just in case you havent done yours yet.

Anyone ever buy a pair way off from their size just to have them? I've been searching for a DS or NDS pair of croc star dunks for years to no avail; they were my first dunks and are trashed. Found a size 9 DS and am contemplating buying them. I can't be the only one who has done this lol.

Anyone ever buy a pair way off from their size just to have them? I've been searching for a DS or NDS pair of croc star dunks for years to no avail; they were my first dunks and are trashed. Found a size 9 DS and am contemplating buying them. I can't be the only one who has done this lol.
Not an SB, but I found a DS pair of OG Bo Jackson turf cleats for $10 in a 6Y, and I bought them just to have them.

also came in here to say...

just got back to work from vacation and i have a lot of down time.

this thread gets me through the day and although its been said an infinite amount of times this thread has the coolest people in here.

and after spending the time away and only coming here to use the Chicago 1 thread (unsuccessfuly) it makes you appreciate the SB thread tenfold.

i can honestly say this threads positivity and help combined with the 
mean.gif
 of other threads, makes my sneaker hobby what it is.

i enjoy my SBs because the process of obtaining pairs that i want is actually enjoyable, with the people in here, as opposed to how another thread will almost make you just not want the sneaker anymore because of the people and their actions in another thread, just a click away.

ok im done being corny but thanks to everyone in here for being you guys.

also came in here to say...

just got back to work from vacation and i have a lot of down time.

this thread gets me through the day and although its been said an infinite amount of times this thread has the coolest people in here.

and after spending the time away and only coming here to use the Chicago 1 thread (unsuccessfuly) it makes you appreciate the SB thread tenfold.

i can honestly say this threads positivity and help combined with the 
mean.gif
 of other threads, makes my sneaker hobby what it is.

i enjoy my SBs because the process of obtaining pairs that i want is actually enjoyable, with the people in here, as opposed to how another thread will almost make you just not want the sneaker anymore because of the people and their actions in another thread, just a click away.

ok im done being corny but thanks to everyone in here for being you guys.
and we love you too, i really need to post here more often this year i couldn't stay out of here last year

No but I bid on some sz 9.5 futuras in like 2005, they were vnds and I won them for less than $100 shipped. In most dunks I was a 10.5 back then, but I had some 10s.
Leave the laces loose, trim my toenails right before, and wear the thinnest socks and I'm good.

and we love you too, i really need to post here more often this year i couldn't stay out of here last year

Yeah, me too.
I've been so busy at work recently, that I can only come in once or twice a day now.
Last year, I was in ALL Day long; Makes me wonder how I got any work done! Hahaha!!!!

This thread is still the most cool and chill thread on NikeTalk imo. It's like anytime I have a question about a SB release I get an answer back in seconds! No backlash or anything. Hat's off to the Nike SB thread :smokin

After venturing into the chi 1 thread for a few days I was reminded why this thread is so great

The Kevlar laces were supposed to last longer, but in practice the Kevlar thread would bunch up and give you snags on the laces after you'd used them for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom