2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pass on the Paul joints.  Looking at them though they could be really dope with light shades of blue suede here and there minus the yellow swoosh and a different liner.
then they wouldnt be paul bunyans would they? 
tongue.gif

then they wouldnt be paul bunyans would they? 
tongue.gif
True. I was just thinking of an entirely different idea lol. ...On some color blocking shades of blue butter suede ish!  Yo, that's what I will call them Shades of Blue.  The Nike SB x LR Shades of Blue release date Spring of 17.

Last edited:
Guess I'm the minority. I LOVE Sh2's. It all gels, IMO. Wish I'd have doubled or tripled when they were cheap.

Also loving those Bunyan's. One of my childhood memories is going to see the 50+ foot tall Babe statue in North Dakota.

I think it's cool that they are trying, a lot of people have been dumping on SB for not trying, so here you go. Not the best but to each his own.

Guess I'm the minority. I LOVE Sh2's. It all gels, IMO. Wish I'd have doubled or tripled when they were cheap.

Also loving those Bunyan's. One of my childhood memories is going to see the 50+ foot tall Babe statue in North Dakota.

There's a restaurant in Pennsylvania Dutch country with a big I think it's Paul Bunyan statue so I know what you mean. We'd visit the area as kids with my grandparents.

There also was an evil one in Derry, ME that IT brought to life to kill Richie.

I think we can all agree that's the one this is based on

I honestly don't dislike the Paul Bunyans.

But the midsole/outsole should have some white or yellow or black on it to represent the hooves of Babe the Big Blue Ox.

I would buy for sub $70 though.

Last edited:
just got my corks in from blacksheep...... im looking for a size 12 under retail now. ive said it before... its a double for me

Back
Top Bottom