2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Doubled up on the corks. They're too fresh... Easier to grab than the am1. SNKRS app has been horrid for me lately. Last thing I was able to get from there were the double nickels. Had to go through NDC for everything else. Anyone else having issues?

Doubled up on the corks. They're too fresh... Easier to grab than the am1. SNKRS app has been horrid for me lately. Last thing I was able to get from there were the double nickels. Had to go through NDC for everything else. Anyone else having issues?
I was able to add  the corks and checkout on SNKRS app today without an issue. 

Those Smurfs look pretty decent.
Wore these today for the first time in a while.

Woah. people have different opinions.
Quality looks to be there on lows. Look like a nice suede on whole upper but yea CW itself is not too intriguing. Gonna def. need some on foots to maybe sway me and discount as well.
It looks a like a great casual toss on pair for a low price. The colorway is super classic (black red white) The monogram is the only thing on it, and personally I've always hated monograms. 

Last edited:
Kinda glad there's nothing pressing that I want. Helmets and cinnabars are still on my list, but those can wait. Til about August.

Back
Top Bottom