2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I got my DLS in from SPoT and was pretty dissatisfied. Hopefully the picture shows the details. Upon opening the box I noticed the toe box on the left shoe is all creased while the right one is fine. Also, im guessing its because of Nikes QC, but am I the only one that got different lengths of suede on each shoe? For example, the left toe box has long fibers like on the mid panels but on the right toe box its a lot shorter.
Idk what to do because SPoT has a no return policy on QS and this is the first time this has happened to me. I was thinking about saying Forget It and just turn these to beaters but dont wanna do it, just too soon. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Man...just wear em to death, or send nike store a DM on Twitter.

But dude that's nike for you. My chi 1s have a glue spot too. #remastered

Last edited by a moderator:
Man...just wear em to death, or send nike store a DM on Twitter.

But dude that's nike for you. My chi 1s have a glue spot too. #remastered
Both de la high and lows came with a lil  glue on the vinyl, at this point id say we aint gettin what we paid for with these defects. 

or u can take em to your local nike store if u wanna return, just need the receipt.... pretty sure they take returns on all nike merch, even if purchase somewhere else

Last edited:

Happy Friday Crew!

First time wearing these, scored for 41 shipped off the bay. Digging Em!

#ExtraMSG

Happy Friday NTSB Family! 

So I made a mistake of washing my SOMP with Jason Mark, SMH 

Now I can't bring back the Pitch Black color and the sad part is that it starts to be ashy 

Saw the corks in person yesterday and I think they did a better job on these than the air max corks that just released, they look pretty great. I just wish they made the sole gum, would've been perfect. 

Shoutout to Atlas man...2 weeks out and no one knows what their collab looks like except F&F.

That's dope to me.

Hmm so NDC pics are up of the PBs which means they must be coming soon.

Does anyone got a date on those?

Still couldn't pull the trigger on the BttFs, it's a nice shoe but I know I would hardly rock'em.

kinda feel the same way but I figured after passing on the Northern Light Lows, I will stash a pair away for the future so I don't end up paying like $175-200

Still couldn't pull the trigger on the BttFs, it's a nice shoe but I know I would hardly rock'em.

kinda feel the same way but I figured after passing on the Northern Light Lows, I will stash a pair away for the future so I don't end up paying like $175-200

Mcfly's gonna end up sitting unlike the account exclusive NL's.

In regards to the Mcfly's value you have to let em go now or hold on to them for a few years to see any profit IMO

Back
Top Bottom