2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thing I can't stand about SB's is we get pics of a shoe, then it's released such a short time later. It's nice since it doesn't help resellers since it's rare for hype to build around an SB release since most have no idea about it. But I'd love it if we had a release calendar for all the releases similar to Jordan's

I just don't get the point of showing pics, then it's sprung on everyone that it releases in a week.

I might be in the minority, but I enjoy knowing what I'll be getting a few months in advance and be able to have cash aside for all the pick ups I want. I just don't get why it seems like Nike doesn't want to build any hype around SB's
dcypoe81 has posted iterations of this pic before:

While not 100% inclusive of all SB Dunks released, it seems to hit most (maybe all of the GRs?). Not sure of the source(s).

While not a calendar, it might be helpful to you.

Last edited:
Technically in 2 months (Familia drops 7/4)...but CNCPTS collab is also a July QS.
Damn, yea I forgot about the CNCPTS collab. They're just pumping out QS's now :lol:

CNCPTS is a pass, as are the PB's, I'll probably pick up the Atlas or Primitive collab, haven't decided which but I probably won't get both unless one ends up on disco down the road (at a Canadian friendly shipping shop :lol:)

I like all the collabs and unknown release dates

love it or hate it, Nike has stuck to Dunks staying at smaller spots while expanding the other SB market to the masses

It looks safe to come back to this thread now haha

Been away to avoid the De La and BttF fiasco that I knew would come.

Hope all is well with everyone, that all who wanted their pairs got them. I'll maybe get mine at some point this year. Those Atlas look really good, won't be skipping those.

And sharing my latest pickup from a fellow NTer and good friend. Thanks again bro, you know who you are!

I think I'm going with white laces for now :pimp:

Walter..

gusto 
It looks safe to come back to this thread now haha

Been away to avoid the De La and BttF fiasco that I knew would come.

Hope all is well with everyone, that all who wanted their pairs got them. I'll maybe get mine at some point this year. Those Atlas look really good, won't be skipping those.

And sharing my latest pickup from a fellow NTer and good friend. Thanks again bro, you know who you are!

I think I'm going with white laces for now
pimp.gif

Walter..
this thread ain't nothing compared to the Chi 1 thread lol

gusto 
this thread ain't nothing compared to the Chi 1 thread lol

That is very true haha..funny how Nike cancelled the online release too. I imagine it was mayhem in there
This thread was moving though, every couple of days I would check and there'd be 30-50 new pages. There was plenty of traffic here.

There doesn't seem to be anything coming soon that will produce that much activity here, so all is good again lol

Walter..

Or just buy the 2014 vday lows and dye the swoosh. Super easy

speaking of 3M..... how sick would it be for the Atlas ISO shoes to have the light gray as 3M

that would be FIRE

but so would the black "negative" pair

Back
Top Bottom