2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They're size 11s. I rather not disclose the price; it's steep in my opinion. 
No worries, the larger sizes (10.5 and up) seem very tough to find these days and i cant tell what a decent price is on these anymore.  Let's see a pic with the soles lit up!

Kay, it's decided.

Calling the Atlas dunks "Leica's" now. Electric Locomotive is too long and a bit hard to remember.

I think they're beautiful. Superb execution of a bit more subtle creativity. The "photo" outsoles, insoles and the clear soles really make this shoe. I love how they kind of "hid" them as surprises on a seemingly monotone shoe.

Am i the only one tired of 3m?
Nope - 3M is basically the chrome of the sneaker world.  Cool in some (limited) applications for a bit of accent/pop - laces, heel tab or panel piping, etc -- but whenever I see an mostly reflective upper, I think of this:

Last edited:
I dislike the crease factor of 3M uppers
Clark Kent's looking all ragged after a few wears

But 3M hits are where it's at (see Quartersnacks for perfect use of 3M)

Ended up working out a trade and reclaiming a few old pairs. 220 + chambray 7s.

If those Janoski Dazzle maxes hit 50 somewhere, it's game on.

Currently:

Primitive - Pass

Atlas - Cop

Familia - Cop

Concepts - Undecided

Am i the only one tired of 3m?
I definitely see where people may be tired of 3M, but I still love it.

The Atlas are a must now - these recent pics sealed it for me.  Primitive I'll hope to get with a discount.  Familias are dope, but I'll never wear them.

It's always nice coming back to this thread after being away for a bit and having 8 billion pages to read through lol. Anyway, I really like those atlas dunks but I probably won't grab for retail as there are still other things I'm trying to get.

On a side note I grabbed the dazzle janoskis a couple weeks ago and OMG they are comfy. I'm definitely gonna grab more of this model.

The Atlas dunks look great! I've always loved Leica's design. I'd rather have those than the Bttf.

Still cant find SOMPs in an 11 other than the one pair on ebay...

I would probably do it sooner than later, I think the majority of people bought SOMPS because not to resell

I have a feeling in a few years they fetch premium money $300+ because DS pairs will be pretty rare

I would probably do it sooner than later, I think the majority of people bought SOMPS because not to resell

I have a feeling in a few years they fetch premium money $300+ because DS pairs will be pretty rare
I've been looking for a decent priced pair for awhile because you're probably right. Should have grabbed them from that polish? site a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom