2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My logic being that people who don't pay attention to SBs, will see this limited shoe selling for whatever and start to think "maybe, I can make a profit off of other limited release SBs."

It's not an idiotic idea.

Also, I believe that certain Nike SB QSs are limited it's just not as big as a fan base of the Jordan brand.

If they had the same fan base, Nike SBs would be selling out as fast maybe even faster because of the price tag.

you got the cash flow then win one of the auctions and make a few grand reselling it

1 of 1 can't be 2 of 2...ya dig sucka!

But but but..... These are more limited than the MAGs

I wouldn't pay $500 for these

Now if they were legit updated What the Dunks (2007-present) then I could not be accountable for what I would do to acquire....

Well I guess I could.... I'd do $500 for some WTD highs... Not a penny more

What the DB's are too sick

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28784-1367445874-1.gif

Nike always putting the hottest shoe on some unobtainable platform... SMH 
mean.gif

Would love a pair, but will respectfully forget they exist -- in a few weeks

Last edited:
Absolutely.  We should have a pool on the highest selling size.

I'll take the 8-9-12 trifecta.  I bet the 8 hits $15K.

My money is size 9 taking the biggest piece of the pie. That one size pretty much caters to an entire demographic.
Price wise.. ok let's say 17k.

You have to remember the market.

Perfect Pair is a size 13

DJ Clark Kent is a size 13

Plenty of NBA guys are too

I'm picking 13 as one of the top price getters.

What size is Cudi?

What size is Cudi?

I still have my money on some Chinese bajillionaire's son willingly paying alot more than any of these dudes. These are limited enough that connects don't matter and only throwing the most cold hard cash will win out.

What size is Cudi?

I still have my money on some Chinese bajillionaire's son willingly paying alot more than any of these dudes. These are limited enough that connects don't matter and only throwing the most cold hard cash will win out.

No but I remember how much Clark Kent dropped for super greens :x

Not even gonna entertain that bidding for a size 10 lol I would cop these retail if Nike decided to drop em in normal numbers and still donate portions for the sick children.

Would rather track a pair of these down instead.

laugh.gif
 wrong, just for 1 shoe... I don't see much logic behind this thought... maybe if nike continuously started dropping clean *** dunk SBs with top notch materials on all drops including GRs then yea I could entertain the thought
lol i'd go broke!

That was my reasoning for putting 8 at the top.  I know how much my size 8 friends struggle to get some of the more limited stuff.

"shoe game" is downtrending, these won't hit 3k each - IMO
I've got to agree. I need to stop with what I think is low ball bidding. I'm winding up with too much stuff.

Just today:

DS Goofy Boy Lows - $99 (I was the only bidder)

DS Pushead 1s - $178

Great for collectors, but I'm going broke over here 

Back
Top Bottom